JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I will be drinking alot. The one moment in my entire life I could give something back to the one woman who sacrificed everything for me, and my gift was "sorry I won't be home."

Basically whiskey, beer, ale, and everything my buddy is paying for tonight.

La Familia Tamarindo Cider with Taco Tuesday and now I'm exploring a glass of Bruichladdich Classic Laddie it's a very unique dram all of the characteristics of Islay without the overwhelming peat.

369E0329-6C87-40C6-A049-E32587AF6186.jpeg

Wow, sounds like somebody's "out".:)

Haha, something like that. We had a good time and met some new, local friends that should result in a lot of fun this year. As to the drink, I was temporarily cut off from the gin by my consort. She said, "slow down". I asked, "how can you tell?" To which she replied, "It is obvious ... you start talking slower, then start talking in Spanish." She was right, though, but back to shenanigans. :s0112:

As to being "out", I read that differently the first time, before seeing the Seinfeld bit. As in another kind of "out". I don't, well, swing that way, but very close relation do. "Not that there is anything wrong with that". (And I mean that sincerely.)

Anyway, we had a fun night. Best wishes. :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top