JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
had the granddaughter over tonight. Such a joy.

Muy bien, mi amigo. :)

I hope very much for the day I experience the joy of seeing grandchildren. Parenthetically, one of my nieces had a child last month; it was the first time I was a great-uncle, and I found this a blessing, even if it was a reminder of the aging process. :s0112:

Muy bien, mi amigo. :)

I hope very much for the day I experience the joy of seeing grandchildren. Parenthetically, one of my nieces had a child last month; it was the first time I was a great-uncle, and I found this a blessing, even if it was a reminder of the aging process. :s0112:
This little one is our first. My wife of 30 years and I have 4 daughters and raising them was a blast, but grandkids for some reason is even better.

9C2344C6-BE51-424B-97AD-1268A6918F6B.jpeg Dark Dawg Porter from Beer Valley in Ontario, Or.

Cheap stuff. Been stuck at a truck stop for the entire weekend, and going to miss my mother's birthday (had a present ready too).

So decided to say F it, grab cheap beer and stay in a motel until stuff is fixed.

AF9AB945-C1DB-4729-BE20-4DEBFCC198BA.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top