JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Got a new hot one great for winter.
Called Blueberry tea.
Orange spice tea, shot of ameretto and a shot of Gran Mariner.
Tastes just like Blueberry Tea but no blueberry lol

I'm taking a liking to absinthe. I think when I make more money I may stock up on some. Neat or with sugar and water its pretty good!

Lil too sweet for me as far as drinks go, but it reminds me of the licorice I'd get as a kid.

D62C631E-2A11-4781-AA68-187F07FA4831.jpeg

Indeed @WoodsPlinker. We had some very high winds here. A couple small trees came down on our property; one on the road, the other on our wood shed. Neither did major damage and tomorrow I'll chainsaw them up. We're supposed to get some wet snow tomorrow too, though I'll still engage in the aforementioned, and hopefully get in some trigger with a new carbine. The small tree I had to drag out of the way so that me and the Mrs could have, finally, a night out.

Which, bringing us back on topic; we had a lovely evening. Nice steak dinner. Yours-truly enjoyed a few cocktails, including a nicely made Tom Collins. I did fine at roulette (finished up, even with tip), but had a great run at blackjack table tonight. The wife finished a tiny amount down at poker (five card), though she usually has better luck. All and all a nice night out. Sipping a cold beverage now, wrapping up the to do list for the morrow, and hanging with NWFA friends. Life is good, despite what the weather may throw at us. :s0155:

Indeed @WoodsPlinker. We had some very high winds here. A couple small trees came down on our property; one on the road, the other on our wood shed. Neither did major damage and tomorrow I'll chainsaw them up. We're supposed to get some wet snow tomorrow too, though I'll still engage in the aforementioned, and hopefully get in some trigger with a new carbine. The small tree I had to drag out of the way so that me and the Mrs could have, finally, a night out.

Which, bringing us back on topic; we had a lovely evening. Nice steak dinner. Yours-truly enjoyed a few cocktails, including a nicely made Tom Collins. I did fine at roulette (finished up, even with tip), but had a great run at blackjack table tonight. The wife finished a tiny amount down at poker (five card), though she usually has better luck. All and all a nice night out. Sipping a cold beverage now, wrapping up the to do list for the morrow, and hanging with NWFA friends. Life is good, despite what the weather may throw at us. :s0155:

New carbine?

Ouch took out the wood shed.... Our wood shed is now a den of squirrels. For now we just park the wood under a tree and throw a tarp or two over it.

Up in the north the wind is just getting started. Some times I miss the time I lived in southern Oregon. (Klamath Falls) the constant brown got to me but I loved the snow and lightning storms on Klamath lake.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top