JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Musta been that 'puter thingy of yers! Lol
Come on down to Salem, Hook a brother up with a cup! Gotta find a place to go PEW-PEW!:D:p:D

ha ha sorry bud. a while ago i offered @Ura-Ki some venison. i met him to hold up to my offer. we BS'd for a bit then i had to go tend to the baby so wife could get ready. :p:D

I forgive you guys because I couldn't have made it anyway. :D But we do need to get some shooting done soon!!!;)

MVIMG_20171125_200835.jpg Back too my usual watching this sorry apple cup game I only have to drink a few more and I will match the difference in points lol

Rum & Coke tonight, however if I had ventured out in PDX today it would be bleach.
I drank the after down there.

I immediately wanted to wear skinny jeans and for some reason I felt guilty about the color of my skin.

The feeling of shame was overpowering, and the desire to smash all my evil "hi-capacity" (2 or more rounds) magazines to all I could could think about.

Thankfully I saw a sign about Salem. It snapped me out of the spell I was falling under as I thought "screw you Salem".

drinkin some 8seconds/cherry coke watchin my newborn son sleep. :D

That is so precious, I work from home and was given the opportunity to take care of my niece when she was a baby as her parents work retail so I could take care of her during the daytime.

I found myself just watching her sleeping a lot of the time, and spent a ton of the time with her falling asleep on me. Probably about the best feeling in the world and I couldn't even imagine the feeling with it being one of your own.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top