JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
First I am starting off with several cups of strong coffee, then it will be lots of water throughout the day. Wine with the turkey, more coffee possibly with some whiskey or disaronno in it, then maybe some Vodka, Rum, Gin or Whiskey.

AHHHHHHH finally got released from the hospital. went straight to my father inlaws for the tailend of thanksgiving dinner. guy had a rum'n diet pepsi waiting for me :D:D:D

NICE!!! Congratulations brother. You have a lot to be thankful for!!:):):)

yes. i do.

my wife is superwoman. her water broke at 12:30, i got home from work at 2. we got to the hospital at 2:30-3. i left at 6:30 to go eat some food. by the time i got back, she was having strong contractions at 5cm. she caled for an epidural...the anesthesiologist got there in 5 min and went to work. by the time he was done...no more than a few min, before any effects from the fentanyl she felt like she needed to push, nurse checked her. YEP!!! yelled out the door for the DR as this took us all by surprise. she delivered the kid. naturally. went from 5cm to complete and ready to rock n roll in less than 10min. she pushed thru 1 contraction. a whole 45 seconds and he was born.

jesus, that was exciting.

the funny thing is she is a labor and delivery nurse at the hospital. so all her co workers she works with were there cheering her on. pretty cool if you ask me.

i asked her if it was weird to go to work and have a kid. ha yep.

DDF41DEF-4917-4D0F-9853-6874D9ED8CAA.jpeg
2nd one. before the pepsi goes in :D

btw i had my urban grey p07 with me incase someone were to come try to snatch my baby up. 17+1 of 9mm +p

Of course! You've got to protect the little ones! I don't give a bubblegum what the Salem Hospital says on weapons, I have seen way to many creeps around there to not carry!

I am not a father but I am an Uncle to a 6 year old girl and I would die for her!

Of course! You've got to protect the little ones! I don't give a bubblegum what the Salem Hospital says on weapons, I have seen way to many creeps around there to not carry!

I am not a father but I am an Uncle to a 6 year old girl and I would die for her!
doesnt matter what they say, i have a CHL and also i have a DGAF

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads