JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Musta been that 'puter thingy of yers! Lol
Come on down to Salem, Hook a brother up with a cup! Gotta find a place to go PEW-PEW!:D:p:D

ha ha sorry bud. a while ago i offered @Ura-Ki some venison. i met him to hold up to my offer. we BS'd for a bit then i had to go tend to the baby so wife could get ready. :p:D

I forgive you guys because I couldn't have made it anyway. :D But we do need to get some shooting done soon!!!;)

MVIMG_20171125_200835.jpg Back too my usual watching this sorry apple cup game I only have to drink a few more and I will match the difference in points lol

Rum & Coke tonight, however if I had ventured out in PDX today it would be bleach.
I drank the after down there.

I immediately wanted to wear skinny jeans and for some reason I felt guilty about the color of my skin.

The feeling of shame was overpowering, and the desire to smash all my evil "hi-capacity" (2 or more rounds) magazines to all I could could think about.

Thankfully I saw a sign about Salem. It snapped me out of the spell I was falling under as I thought "screw you Salem".

drinkin some 8seconds/cherry coke watchin my newborn son sleep. :D

That is so precious, I work from home and was given the opportunity to take care of my niece when she was a baby as her parents work retail so I could take care of her during the daytime.

I found myself just watching her sleeping a lot of the time, and spent a ton of the time with her falling asleep on me. Probably about the best feeling in the world and I couldn't even imagine the feeling with it being one of your own.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews