JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang, you just brought back some memories! I used to brew very regularly. Did the full grain beer, built an apple press and had a following of friends waiting for cider. Still have my setup, maybe I should dig it out and knock the dust off.
I brewed another batch of ale just yesterday. I always brew all grain ales. Mostly porters or stouts, but sometimes amber, brown, or red ales, and IPAs. Mine are usually 8-9% ABV. I have a 2-tap kegerator, currently with my chocolate oatmeal stout and my IPA on tap.

This pineapple cider was my daughter's idea. She likes ciders not beer. So I accommodate... And happily so...

Cheers!

I brewed another batch of ale just yesterday. I always brew all grain ales. Mostly porters or stouts, but sometimes amber, brown, or red ales, and IPAs. Mine are usually 8-9% ABV. I have a 2-tap kegerator, currently with my chocolate oatmeal stout and my IPA on tap.

This pineapple cider was my daughter's idea. She likes ciders not beer. So I accommodate... And happily so...

Cheers!
Yes but, do you do a decoction mash?

Messing, but seriously the best thing I ever tasted was an all grain decoction based on a George washington beer recipe half way through brewing... By the time it finished it didn't taste as good, probably because molasses tastes good but once the yeasties finished all the sweet was gone.

A little something from a hike earlier today...

20221123_134656.jpg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads