JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Blaylock's margarita mix and Pilot House "Diablo Azul Blanco".
20200418_195449.jpg

Just plain ol' water and maybe some OJ tonight.
Heading to the range early tomorrow, and my buddy is a stickler for punctuality.
He'll kill me if I'm late, so I'm playing it safe tonight, after last weekend's debauchery... :oops:

Last Edited:
Yeah... Well I heard about it on the internet, thought it was weird, and tried it one night...

Its fantastic. I pretty much have a handful of peanuts in a glass of coke every night. Something about the salt, nuts and coke makes for a good snack/drink something... I dunno. I like it though.
To get the real effect you need to have RC Cola and salted peanuts.... It's the bubblegumzzle!!!
Hand full of Beer Nuts in a cheap Budweiser!

CA597137-BC24-463E-A1EF-605A555AC804.jpeg
Found this at the local Costco, 160 Proof, perhaps this is the key to sanitizing the corona virus from the inside :eek:

no, seriously, it's 80% denatured ethyl alcohol, just spray on hand sanitizer...

trying to decide to crack it open for use, or just save it, one day the kids will look back on just how crazy those Covid-19 days were -:s0140:

Just drink it. Never let a good crisis go to waste, right?

As for me, I'm just back from the range, downloading the day's shooting videos, and having some of my world famous Planet Killer Mai Tais again...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top