JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does it already exist and I don't know how?
One time I had a Vid Clip I wanted to upload. Not youtube but a file I had saved on my computer.

Other than that all is good. Thank you!

I'm not liking the 3.0 version, and hope you run 2.0 (this current iteration) as an option to run simultaneously. I like the current 2.0 menu layouts, etc.

Maybe it's because I'm so used to it, but it works great on my desktop, and iPhone (99% of the time).

Does it already exist and I don't know how?
One time I had a Vid Clip I wanted to upload. Not youtube but a file I had saved on my computer.

Other than that all is good. Thank you!

Unfortunately video uploads are incredibly taxing on server resources, as they need to re-encoded for web use. Because of this the software we use doesn't include provisions for them, only for imbedding them within posts once they're already online. Vimeo is a good Youtube alternative.

I'm not liking the 3.0 version, and hope you run 2.0 (this current iteration) as an option to run simultaneously. I like the current 2.0 menu layouts, etc.

Maybe it's because I'm so used to it, but it works great on my desktop, and iPhone (99% of the time).

We're going to be running 2.0 in it's current iteration for a month after the public release of 3.0, to give members time to get accustomed to the changes at their pace, but not after that one month period. We will be working to resolve issues members have with the new version (where we can), which is why member feedback is critical. We won't be able to please everyone, and people are (almost) always unhappy about change, but we're going to do what we can to mitigate both of those :)

Like to be able to edit titles of threads i post and would like to have the option of deleting entire thread I post.

This is a policy topic, rather than design. We've enabled the option to edit titles for 5 minutes after a thread is posted, to allow for initial error corrections. Deleting an entire thread won't be an option, but you can report it and a mod may close it for you.

Ability to have more then 20 post per page.

I'll look into this. I believe we changed this once and it resulted in a double digit increase in server load (since it loaded twice as many threads with every thread list view).

1. Don't make it take more than one click to get to "new posts" or "new content" (or whatever it's going to be called). Don't bury it in a menu, put it at the top of every page.

2. Bring back the popup previews when the cursor is hovered over post titles.

3. Bring back the ability to collapse forum categories like NWFA 1.0 (for example, "General Firearm Talk" could be collapsed down to one line, "Community Discussion" could be collapsed down to one line, and so on).

4. Don't make us go to a user's profile to see the user's feedback score. In NWFA 2.0 it was great that it showed on every post right next to their post count and likes received count.

I opened a thread to read. There was an embedded link in it but there was nothing to show it was a link. The print was the same as the rest of the post. Can you change it so that the embedded links are highlighted?

I opened a thread to read. There was an embedded link in it but there was nothing to show it was a link. The print was the same as the rest of the post. Can you change it so that the embedded links are highlighted?

Yep, it's on the list :)

The scroll wheel on the mouse now only works on about 50% of the pages.
It works fine on every other website I tried, its just here a bunch of pages are making it not work.
Just an FYI

And liked the
Online now list and the site stats on the top right better also.
upload_2015-6-24_19-58-46.png

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews