JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was driving down main street in Cottage Grove yesterday and spotted a huge sign that said "<broken link removed>".
It was a little out of place, but sure enough when I pulled over and took a look it looked like your typical surplus style store front.
Upon entering there is a WWII German AA gun on one side and a 50 cal Browning on the other.

On the wall there were multiple HK MP5s, a SAW, AK47s, M16s, Uzis, short barreled shotguns, and a few others that I can't even remember (no idea which one) in addition to a few cases of regular bolt and lever action rifles, and a handgun display.

I had no idea that this place even existed. I spoke quite a bit with the owner and discussed the AR57 upper and .22 cans (of which he has a large selection).
I didn't ask about any prices, but it was cool to see such a large full auto selection in a retail store!
any else ever been in there?

You got him to speak???English???

I went in there once on a Wednesday at around 1:30 PM,asked one question,and I had to ask twice to get a response.The rest of the time he stood in the back glaring at me...

I have never been in a business with a more unfriendly vibe...

I was the only one there besides him...I would imagine,with his attitude,he probably does not sell a lot of product...

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top