JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
sddefault.jpg download.jpeg-57.jpg

Larp on.

Probably going to have to get an H&K SP5...

Of course the B&T APC9 is an awesome choice that may be a little to new if you're trying to go OG; or a Stribog SP9 if you can't afford the other.
I immediately figured an AR15 would probably be the best choice, like a CAR15 build would be pretty up there. FN FAL or PTR 91 would also be high in the ranking.

If you could find a reliable clone then I would say g36k. I have heard nothing good about the Tommy built tactical clones in terms or reliability so that's a no go. So then hk33 comes to mind, but they are spendy and the century clones I have heard horror stories about. So then hk91, hk51 etc come to mind but bad ergos, recoil, etc. then HK 416 which is made of unobtanium.

So that leaves sig 556 (not sure what they cost now $1500ish?) or sp5/sp5k at @$2900ish for Hk or $1150 for mke clone. I have a feeling century may import mke hk33 clones in the near future.

Probably going to have to get an H&K SP5...

Of course the B&T APC9 is an awesome choice that may be a little to new if you're trying to go OG; or a Stribog SP9 if you can't afford the other.
I immediately figured an AR15 would probably be the best choice, like a CAR15 build would be pretty up there. FN FAL or PTR 91 would also be high in the ranking.
You mean like this:

IMG_8882[1].JPG

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews