JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well I went out to Wolfcreek to go shooting I was hoping to get Lane three or four of course they were full so I turned around and went down to the main road and took a right as I go up the road about 10 minute drive to another shooting area like and I got no more than a quarter of the way there and someone was stuck in the snow slid off and got in the ditch I couldnt help very much because I have a bad knee so I can't push anything so I waited a little bit there it looks like they're getting free so I've basically thought I'll just turn around and go back and wait at the lanes well I got turned around and I got about 200 yards away from the vehicle stuck in the snow and came into another vehicle stuck in the snow so I'd wait for them to get free they finally got free and about that time the other two guys that I first came across got free and is now coming back out so the three rigs started to head back down the road well not too far down the road from from there we run into a sheriff rig well he decided to back up out of the way so we can get by well he gets stuck but not as bad so they (two officers)get out fairly quick and he just turn around and headed back The senior officer said he had enough of the snow. So all of that took about an hour maybe hour and a half I ended up just going up to Lane 4 along with The second rig that was stuck in the snow and we had a very small wait at Lane 4 to start shooting while the people that were there were packing up to leave. I've always say it's better to have four-wheel-drive and not need it than to need it and not have, and I can't say enough about having good proper tires for off road whether it's two wheel drive or four-wheel-drive.

Here's the weather in Australia where I'm at today... :D

984F2669-56EA-4100-B622-16CD9B4C47BF.png

Glad you got to shoot a bit B. Sorry to hear it's still a poop show up there. The forest services have been wanting to check on things and start work expanding to a fifth lane. The dang weather seems to be limiting it. It's been a snowy year for Tillamook State Forest.

The gravel road for the most part was good, except in the shaded areas. The weather was awesome, sunny and about 60° Lane three look like it had some leftover debris lanes one and two look to be fine and lane four there was a couple paper targets left and you could see where people were shooting outside of the lane up above the end of the lane and off to the right.

The gravel road for the most part was good, except in the shaded areas. The weather was awesome, sunny and about 60° Lane three look like it had some leftover debris lanes one and two look to be fine and lane four there was a couple paper targets left and you could see where people were shooting outside of the lane up above the end of the lane and off to the right.
Thanks, I'll get a clean up to polish them up a bit together once the snow clears out a bit further.

OP please use punctuation. Your post is really hard to get through. :)
I had no problem, but then I'm mostly a scan reader so don't need no stinking punctuation. (unless its a legal document):confused:
I'd rather not see punctuation than all the cute texting abbreviations on many post. (I don't own cell phones)

For those who need it, try crypto fashion, reread it, replacing the word "so" with a period. :rolleyes: Sorta works ok.

P.S
@coyoteman5 , Thanks for the update! I've been wanting to go up there and hoping the temperature will rise. While I have the stuff to traverse many winter back roads, I'm at an age when winching out of a ditch or even putting on the chains has changed from part of the thrill, :) to very difficult.
Add to that, my wife is not the adventurous sort making your report valuable intel for someone dying to shoot a new gun, and a rework of another, plus some new loads, plus..
I'll hold off going for a little longer, (Thank you kindly for that)
then put the floor liners in the truck cause there's gonna be mud!:)

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top