JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It would be nice if the rest of us hunters we're informed so as to be more vigilant. Especially, since elk season starts today.
You're late to the party.
I think it was a white Ford Expedition to be on the lookout for.
If you're in Weneha, keep someone in camp or take your chances.

There's been so much discussion on this, I would think that the perps are laying low.

Where I hunt there can be lots of "traffic"...I hunt in a area of public land with over 900 acres.
I find that for my piece of mind its best to look over my campsite or parking area before approaching my camp or car.

Cars have been broken into at trailheads and I have seen many a strange and "sketchy" person when out hunting or shooting.
Not saying that one needs to go all "Rambo" or "Deliverance" ( EEK! :eek::D ) when out hunting...but it might be best to come up to your camp or car with a greater degree of awareness...
Andy

Where I hunt there can be lots of "traffic"...I hunt in a area of public land with over 900 acres.
I find that for my piece of mind its best to look over my campsite or parking area before approaching my camp or car.

Cars have been broken into at trailheads and I have seen many a strange and "sketchy" person when out hunting or shooting.
Not saying that one needs to go all "Rambo" or "Deliverance" ( EEK! :eek::D ) when out hunting...but it might be best to come up to your camp or car with a greater degree of awareness...
Andy

C'mon Andy - you are not tempted to make someone squeel like a piggy? :D

Andy
And here I thought it was common practice when you and your buddies head into the woods to have your designated Ned Betty for when the locals show up.
DEDLqb_ZXk_AAQVNF.jpg

And I have a feeling the person, or persons you are looking out for look something like this
maxresdefault.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads