JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They could've called it Wicked Asian Stinging Pest, but someone would accuse them of White Privilege, so...

Personally, I think they should just call them Flying @zzholes and be done with it.

30611DBD-0F16-4513-8950-45529C6BA0CE.jpeg

Much like the North American Brown Bear, I would be willing to endure a few honeybee stings in order to enjoy some sweet, sweet unprocessed American Honeybee honey.
Had some of that sweet, sweet unprocessed American honey bee nectar coming right outta my house a few weeks back...
The little buggers hadn't set up camp in my eave long enough to turn the nectar into honey yet.
I thought I knew a lot about bees from reading stuff as a kid, but this husband-and-wife team that came to take them away to a new hive were something out of Encyclopedia Britannica or something! I learned so much that day, I had no idea! I made a healthy donation to their association for their efforts...

Bees01.JPG Bees02.JPG Bees03.jpg Bees04.JPG Bees05.JPG Bees06.jpg Bees07.JPG Bees08.jpg Bees09.JPG

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads