JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Japanese have found a solution to the Giant Asian Hornet problem and control their populations.. Eat Them. :s0112:

Japan. 8 years or so ago, a Japanese "artist" voluntarily had his genitals removed and then he cooked and served them at a party:s0001::s0001::s0001::s0001: the problem was that while cannibalism is a crime, it only relates to eating a human corpse but here, the "victim" is alive and well :s0092::confused:

Japan. 8 years or so ago, a Japanese "artist" voluntarily had his genitals removed and then he cooked and served them at a party:s0001::s0001::s0001::s0001: the problem was that while cannibalism is a crime, it only relates to eating a human corpse but here, the "victim" is alive and well :s0092::confused:

Camo, that hurt me to even read that.. OUCHHHH.. :eek:

I think the Japanese government should make it a crime to cut off your own genitals and eat them. Not so sure about smoked, deep fried hornets. Supposedly, it goes good with rice. I am told they taste kind of squishy, like sushi :s0060:

Camo, that hurt me to even read that.. OUCHHHH.. :eek:

I think the Japanese government should make it a crime to cut off your own genitals and eat them. Not so sure about smoked, deep fried hornets. Supposedly, it goes good with rice. I am told they taste kind of squishy, like sushi :s0060:

He did it "properly".. as in went to a doctor, paid for it, and was allowed to keep the remains :s0001:

Edit. Because its sort of an elective surgery, much like certain people getting reductions or removal of breast tissue, and people getting rid of certain bits and pieces, as long as its not life threatening (yeah, removing the heart and lungs is more serious than removing testicles and penile tissue :confused:)

The Japanese have found a solution to the Giant Asian Hornet problem and control their populations.. Eat Them. :s0112:

Hopefully they remove the stinger before they fry them.

In photos: How Washington state crews destroyed first murder hornets nest in U.S.

Video at link

1603603150889.jpg

Proposed law/ordinance banning Asian Giant Hornets from - "...being sold, distributed, or "knowingly moved or received within Washington."

Also, they want to quarantine your real property within 20m of any nest -- no word if you get charged for the removal of the hornets.

https://mynorthwest.com/2797739/asian-giant-hornets-new-rules-curb-spread-april-2021/
Imo increasing awareness about them is good, including what ppl can do to destroy them. Trying to legislate and quarantine people's property is fing ridiculous and will only decrease people's willingness to contact any kind of "authority".

They should have a team set up to give homeowners tools to eradicate them for free, or the team can come eradicate them at the homeowner's option. And it should be 100% anonymous.

This "legislate and quarantine" approach is simply not the American way imo. 2 cents...

These lawmakers could use an enema full of angry murder hornets. While that probably wouldn't stop them from talking from out of their butts, it might slow them down a little. Just saying.

The real unsettling thing is how long they've been screwing around. They knew about these Hornets well over a year back, and the .gov is JUST NOW doing a "new proposal from the Washington State Department of Agriculture (WSDA)". Hearings will be starting IN 2 MONTHS! Likely the hornets will be past Oregon, through out California and heading to Mexico and points beyond.

Moving at the speed of e-government. It's just shocking.

Also, they want to quarantine your real property within 20m of any nest
The term 'quarantine' was never used.

If a site gets designated as infested, no one would be permitted to enter the area — unless they've received prior authorization from the WSDA — until the hornets are safely removed. The WSDA also clarified that "people will not be removed or prevented from entering their homes" if they reside within the boundaries of an infested area.
Not quite a 'quarantine'.

Headline...

Washington State Mandates That ALL "Murder Hornets" Must Stay in Their Nests,
....and Wear N95 Masks on Their Butts When in Public."

See.. problem solved

Last Edited:
I say we just post a few No Murder Hornet Zone signs. You know, just like No Gun Zone signs, only they'll be No Fly Zone signs...
Problem solved, as always... :rolleyes:

Time for the hibernation to end, Washington State has found another Giant Asian Murder Hornet.

Be careful out in the north woods.

I wonder if they could get dogs that could sniff out/track down murder hornets? Only chance to contain them is before they get established.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top