JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
"Republicans and Democrats in the U.S. Senate voted 67-33 to clear a procedural hurdle and move to a final vote to pass the federal budget agreement Senator Patty Murray (D-WA) reached with Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) last Tuesday."

So here is my letter to express my disdain to the Washington douche sisters (Murray and Cantwell): it is a form letter so I just changed the names.

Dear Senator Murray,
I have to tell you how disappointed and mad as Hell that my family and I are that you and Senator Ryan have basically alienated and screwed the families that sacrifice every their lives day and are the "Defenders of our Freedoms"!!!
I am a 3rd generation Military veteran, which without a doubt, I would have given my life to defend this great country, and this is how you (the elitist in government) have sought to repay us for OUR sacrifices? Shame on you and every other Politician who voted for this defamation of fairness (as you call it).
I am ashamed to call you my state representative because you do not represent ALL of your constituents, just the ones who voted to keep you in office so you can vote lock step with your Progressive Liberal party.
What you and every other Politician (regardless of party affiliation) in America (federal, state and local) should be concerned with is what "We the People" tell you WE WANT and not what the elitist rich Billionaires want!!! You are there to serve the people and not to do as you wish!!!
When the people tell you all that enough is enough then you will be out of public employment. All the deceit and backroom deals are so demeaning to True Americans and we do not trust your resolve to achieve anything meaningful for us.
So in closing, I would ask for your resignation and promise that you will never again work in the public sector, because you are not worthy to represent True Americans.

Regards and good riddance.
Jim ------ Sr., a True American Veteran that votes with a conscience.

Unfortunately she will never read this and her minions will never reveal its contents to her. Don't know what it will take but these people have to be removed from office at the earliest election cycle.

An excellent sentiment and a powerful letter. But, the politicians these days who truly give a damn about out soldiers, sailors, airmen and marines and vets are too few to make a difference. They will clamor for $15.00 as a minimum wage but don"t give a tinker's damn for those of us who have served. I wasn't in long enough for a retirement but I stand with those who did. This is BS and they will not cease until they trigger another ACW. My recommendation to the victors is that we'uns try them for crimes against the American people....and upon their guilt their congressional pensions dry up.

Brutus out

"Republicans and Democrats in the U.S. Senate voted 67-33 to clear a procedural hurdle and move to a final vote to pass the federal budget agreement Senator Patty Murray (D-WA) reached with Congressman Paul Ryan (R-WI) last Tuesday."

So here is my letter to express my disdain to the Washington douche sisters (Murray and Cantwell): it is a form letter so I just changed the names.

Dear Senator Murray,
I have to tell you how disappointed and mad as Hell that my family and I are that you and Senator Ryan have basically alienated and screwed the families that sacrifice every their lives day and are the "Defenders of our Freedoms"!!!
I am a 3rd generation Military veteran, which without a doubt, I would have given my life to defend this great country, and this is how you (the elitist in government) have sought to repay us for OUR sacrifices? Shame on you and every other Politician who voted for this defamation of fairness (as you call it).
I am ashamed to call you my state representative because you do not represent ALL of your constituents, just the ones who voted to keep you in office so you can vote lock step with your Progressive Liberal party.
What you and every other Politician (regardless of party affiliation) in America (federal, state and local) should be concerned with is what "We the People" tell you WE WANT and not what the elitist rich Billionaires want!!! You are there to serve the people and not to do as you wish!!!
When the people tell you all that enough is enough then you will be out of public employment. All the deceit and backroom deals are so demeaning to True Americans and we do not trust your resolve to achieve anything meaningful for us.
So in closing, I would ask for your resignation and promise that you will never again work in the public sector, because you are not worthy to represent True Americans.

Regards and good riddance.
Jim ------ Sr., a True American Veteran that votes with a conscience.

:s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155::s0155:

Hope that was just the warmup :D

Unfortunately she will never read this and her minions will never reveal its contents to her. Don't know what it will take but these people have to be removed from office at the earliest election cycle.

My guess is that her spam filter settings will key in on wording such as " Shame on you", "True Americans", "elitist rich Billionaires" and move his letter straight into the trash never to be seen by anyone.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top