JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I built him an AR "pistol" with 5.56 and 300 BO uppers. I reiterated MANY times that he should NEVER mix the two. Yep. He went shooting with idiots and they mixed'em up. Blew the lugs off the upper, destroyed the BCG completely , sheered off the bolt catch etc. . No one got hurt but Ive seen much worse on other forums.

Be careful. Heading down to Albany to rebuild tomorrow. Hopefully he learned something.
You're building him ANOTHER one? After an incident like that, my kid would have been on his own. I'd be concerned with blaming myself, should something like that, happen again and my son actually get hurt...not to mention what his mother would do to me.

You're building him ANOTHER one? After an incident like that, my kid would have been on his own. I'd be concerned with blaming myself, should something like that, happen again and my son actually get hurt...not to mention what his mother would do to me.

Yep. You fall off a horse you get right back on. Trust me. He learned.

Did the bonehead that loaded the mag learn? If it was someone else pulling the trigger, the value of the lesson is significantly degraded.

Sorry, not responsible for the life lessons of other peoples kids. Mine learned not to let other people load his mags.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top