JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Purple gun purple mags black gun black mags brown gun brown mags simple IMAG1150.jpg IMAG1014.jpg IMAG0974.jpg

Lol I see lots of guys and girls on her talking about there rights but does everyone in there family feel the same way are they really pressing the issue of the future of there kids rights or even there Rights the movement is here going on right now to strip your and your kids future away from hunting shooting fishing or even just plan old self defense .mmmmm .my mom my sister my nephew my neices know the deal .got to be vigilant and get them when there young LOL IMAG0905.jpg IMAG0903.jpg IMAG0101.jpg IMAG0728.jpg IMAG0044.jpg IMAG0158.jpg

Wired started this thread his son messed up thank god he didn't get hurt lesson learned but at least his son is out there not sitting at home playing video games and I think he said he's leaving for the AIRFORCE SOON SO I THANK HIM AND HIS SON

This is part of the reason why I see a x39 I my future not a x35 in my future.

Actually the purple and black are both 5.56 and the brown is 300BLK but as long as I know never put 5.56 in a brown mag and never put 300 in anything but a brown mag good to go HEHEHE THE PURPLE GUN IS MY SISTER'S GUN
Sure the purple one is your sister's, you don't have to lie, I've got the same grip and stock on my AR.

Wired started this thread his son messed up thank god he didn't get hurt lesson learned but at least his son is out there not sitting at home playing video games and I think he said he's leaving for the AIRFORCE SOON SO I THANK HIM AND HIS SON

No, He ETS'd out of the Air Force and that was appreciation gift from me. Managed to get his undergrad while in the Air Force in less than 4 years and finished his Masters in Environmental science within 18 months of getting out. Didnt cost me a dime. The gun was literally the least I could do:). Helluva service contract on that thing too :).

It would have been worse if he been using standard 300 Ammo. I had a case of Nossler Varmageddon I gave him with the upper. It has a very short 110 grain bullet and the pressure , while enough to destroy the BCG and upper receiver it wasnt anywhere near as bad as Ive seen pics from other kabooms. . As it stands it looks like the barrel is OK and may be able to be reused with a new BCG and upper receiver.
I would recommend cutting the barrel in half. The kinds of pressure the chamber saw will new trouble in the near future if used. IMO

weird. ive tried to chamber 300blk in my 5.56 gun just to see if it would. gun never would go into battery.

its always been 125gr-208gr 300blk though. none of the small stuff.
There are a lot of different overall lengths in the 300BO line. Most the heavy 200Gr up are longer and will not go to battery however the 110gr are much shorter and will give you the same results this guys son got.

I would recommend cutting the barrel in half. The kinds of pressure the chamber saw will new trouble in the near future if used. IMO

I know . I'm of the opinion that the locking lugs did not in fact close. The bolt and extension were completely undamaged. The bolt catch did sheer off like it got hit hard though. I think the bolt went forward and didnt close and he pulled the trigger and enough of the firing pin went forward to set the primer off. Otherwise it would have sustained some chamber damage to the lugs as they would have been in full battery.

Maybe so. The bolt lugs are not as strong as a good quality barrels lugs are so the bolt usually breaks first. Holding a bolt you can see how close to lockup it needs to be for firing pin contact. I am guessing it took a pretty hard tap to remove the 30cal. from the barrel. I don't know.

Yeah. His friends were loading mags and put a box full of 300 BO in a magazine and then filled it up the rest of the way with .223. Had the .223 upper on it and he only saw the .223 in the mag when he stuck it in. 300 BO Will chamber in a .223 but that pesky 30 cal bullet wont go down the bore.

I'm sorry...that sounds more like someone being an idiot, than it does an honest mistake. It actually sounds like some dumbass kid who had it in for your boy. I'm sorry to be paranoid, but I'd be asking some serious questions...and possibly getting law enforcement involved if you get the wrong answers.

And for everyone who will say "don't get the police involved"...this is the poster's son involved. Sorry...the kid gloves come off.

I use different type of mags or different color ranger plates as a visual que to separate the 2 .
You need to put those parts in a shadow box , so he can hang it as a reminder .
Glad no one is hurt or blind from it.

Lol I see lots of guys and girls on her talking about there rights but does everyone in there family feel the same way are they really pressing the issue of the future of there kids rights or even there Rights the movement is here going on right now to strip your and your kids future away from hunting shooting fishing or even just plan old self defense .mmmmm .my mom my sister my nephew my neices know the deal .got to be vigilant and get them when there young LOLView attachment 417901 View attachment 417903 View attachment 417904 View attachment 417905 View attachment 417906 View attachment 417907
Amen. So will we see you on the 12th?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top