JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Don't mind me, just celebrating that my connection is back. On 1/5, I responded to the thread on the two gun initiatives that had the link to the Seattle Times article and voting poll. I lost connection to the site right after that... hmmm, I smell conspiracy? Did anyone else have any recent issues with access to the NWF site?

Best I could tell, according to tracert, it looked like I was being blocked by liquidweb.com. Anyway, looks like Joe was finally able to get it corrected. :woot:

Happened to me as well, something to do with the site's spam filter.. next time e-mail the admin and give him your IP address so he can unblock ya. There is a NWF facebook page with the e-mail addy

Don't mind me, just celebrating that my connection is back. On 1/5, I responded to the thread on the two gun initiatives that had the link to the Seattle Times article and voting poll. I lost connection to the site right after that... hmmm, I smell conspiracy? Did anyone else have any recent issues with access to the NWF site?

Best I could tell, according to tracert, it looked like I was being blocked by liquidweb.com. Anyway, looks like Joe was finally able to get it corrected. :woot:

I think liquidweb has someone playing games. I just got my home IP blocked again and when I did a tracert it stopped dead at liquidweb.
Second time in about a month.
I am on a proxy server now to get to the forum.
Aggravating as hell.

Ahh just an added note.
Seems that NWF is hosted on liquidweb, so that is where the filter is that is blocking us. You would think once it was approved (the IP)
it would not happen again??
Just did a whois and found that out.

I think liquidweb has someone playing games. I just got my home IP blocked again and when I did a tracert it stopped dead at liquidweb.
Second time in about a month.
I am on a proxy server now to get to the forum.
Aggravating as hell.

Ahh just an added note.
Seems that NWF is hosted on liquidweb, so that is where the filter is that is blocking us. You would think once it was approved (the IP)
it would not happen again??
Just did a whois and found that out.

I think you are onto something. Another forum I'm on and for which my political voice and position is in the minority (west side of Cascades) also uses liquidweb.com and I have been blocked there on occasion as well. Does make one wonder.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top