JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was at the local tavern one summer when my friend Sharon brought her grey parrot in for show and tell. She had the parrot on her shoulder and when she sat down at the end of the bar I approached and used the classic line "where did you get the pig?" She looked kinda puzzled at me and said "this is a parrot". I replied "yes I know I was asking the parrot". She was not too happy with me but it did get a laugh from the other folks. :D Yes I bought her a beer.

A woman just walked by my house and had a pot belly pig on a leash......maybe I should start drinking....early....a pig fer cryin' out loud! A dang old pig!

I was walking Fred the other day and found a pot pipe lying next to the curb. That wasn't yours , was it?:p

Only in PDX; guy walking a huge Snapping turtle down the sidewalk on a side street just North of NE 74 and Sandy. Was moving along pretty good, looked like it was walking on tiptoe (only doesn't have toes). I just about ran off the road. I didn't know you could own one of the large turtles. Don't remember seeing a leash, maybe it was trying to escape? How the hell would you turn it around?
(No alcohol or other intoxicants involved)

A woman just walked by my house and had a pot belly pig on a leash......maybe I should start drinking....early....a pig fer cryin' out loud! A dang old pig!
For some strange reason pigs have become pretty popular pets. The only reason I can think of to have one is that bacon follows you around everywhere.

I was talking about my neighbors dogs.
The last dog I lived with was smartest dog I've had the pleasure to know and she was a purebred female Doberman.

Jamaica was on a level above any other dog that owned me.
She was almost 17 yrs old when she was put down. Hardest thing I've ever had to do with a trusted member of my family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top