Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Website where I can watch Oregon election results?

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by Bigfoot, Nov 2, 2010.

1. Bigfoot

Bigfoot Clack Co. OR Well-Known Member

I've been to Oregon.gov and several TV station sites but I didn't find anything really usefull. Didn't find anything with the Google search either.

2. KenPDX

KenPDX Portland Member

Take a look at the Secretary of State's site: Oregon Secretary of State Elections Division. Under what's new they are showing "daily returns." (i.e., how many ballots each county has submitted) It's my understanding that they won't start showing results until the polls have officially closed at 8pm.

You can see the results of your local measures on your county's elections office website (e.g., Clackamas County Office of the Clerk - Elections Division or Elections > Elections Division Home Page).

I seem to recall KPTV's website also had a pretty good system for showing results (and projections, which the government websites obviously won't do). I hope that helps.

3. Bigfoot

Thanks for linking those Ken.

4. C&H

C&H SW Portland Member

When you say "watch", do you mean that you want a site that's posting tallies and projections for Oregon rests, or a site that will stream a local station's video feed?

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Yes

6. Bigfoot

:p

Tallies, projections. :)

I don't enjoy listening to talking heads all that much, too many dang words.

The Oregonian page looks good. http://gov.oregonlive.com/election/

The winners look like the same old, same old libs though.