JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Why are you?

• Total voters
Reactions
We are all here for one main UNITING reason.

We own guns.

If you don't, this might be awkward! :eek:

Enough fighting over why guns are guns or those that own them are guns, or something like that.

Just a uniting thread about why you are here.

Not a thread about why you hate what or what not.

Original motivation was self defense (which is missing in the poll above), but in the meanwhile, recreational and collecting as well. And because Hoppes smells good.

Original motivation was self defense (which is missing in the poll above), but in the meanwhile, recreational and collecting as well. And because Hoppes smells good.
Good call!

Lots of folks start their gun ownership journey by purchasing for personal defense.

I should have added that one.

I can read AND comprehend.

A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
I should have added constitutional rights as an option. Good point.

I voted for one of everything except ERA... IDK, we're shooting baseballs? Anyway, I don't know what my vote really accomplished.

Title of thread = We are all gun owners. Question of vote is "why are you"? Why am I what, a gun owner? Two words Bro: Link age!!!

It's because "This is my rifle and this is my gun... One is for fighting and one is for fun!"

Gun owners or not:p,

I don't like most people.

9mm is better then .45acp.

Glock's are better then 1911's.

AK's are better then AR15's.

Everyone should own more then one shotgun and .22.

I only believe some of the above and I own guns cuz 'Merica!;)

All of the above:D
The smell of burnt gun powder is like foreplay!
I like guns for all sorts of reasons, a fine piece of metal and woodwork that is pleasing to the eyes and hands and shoots well.
I like the mechanical engineering and intricate workings! And yea, Hopps #9 gives me wood:p:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top