JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My grandad had a pair of Colt single action "Peacemaker" pistols that where sequential serial numbers and the original leather they where carried in. Something I always thought I would get, My dad had no interest in them and sold them for next to nothing. Same grandad had a Sharps rifle my dad got rid of as well, again for next to nothing.

My grandad had a pair of Colt single action "Peacemaker" pistols that where sequential serial numbers and the original leather they where carried in. Something I always thought I would get, My dad had no interest in them and sold them for next to nothing. Same grandad had a Sharps rifle my dad got rid of as well, again for next to nothing.

Damn that sucks!

Of all the autos I've ever shot the MP5 stands out as being perfectly balanced - it just floats, no rise, low recoil, just perfect.

ARPC subgun match today MP5s came in one two three. #2 was suppressed 40 cal. They shoot real straight.

The other genre of firearms I want but "ain't got" are those that are not made

S&W Scandium revolver in .45 ACP and .45 LC (in a single cylinder) with a 4" barrel. It should have the option to come from the factory with an effective comp on the end.

Ruger Stainless in revolver in .45 ACP and .45 LC and .454 and .460 S&W - yes, you can get one in .45 LC/.454 but not in .460 because *gasp* that is a S&W cartridge!

A stainless Marlin (or similar) lever action with a 16.5" octagon barrel in .45-70 that also feeds .45 Silhouette and then a Ruger SS revolver chambered for .45 Silhouette

or

A stainless Marlin (or similar) lever action with a 16.5" octagon barrel in a new rifle cartridge that is a longer version of the .460 S&W that also feeds .460 S&W and a Ruger revolver that shoots .460 S&W

More titanium .22 rimfire revolvers. Especially ones with longer barrels. After all, it is .22 rimfire - not a high pressure cartridge, not even in .22 WMR, if they can make a titanium or scandium revolver for .44 Mag they should be able to make more revolvers for rimfire cartridges that have longer barrels.

A Browning Buckmark carbine kit (skeleton shoulder stock & lightweight 16" barrel) - yes, I know there is a Buckmark carbine, but you can't convert it to a pistol without going SBR/NFA. I would also want the same thing with in .22 WMR.

Say,does this subvert the want to buy link?
I want an SP101 357 4.2 inch or a S&W mod. 60 5 inch
and a engraved, big bore double. I also want to be able to afford the double.:cool:

Kel-tec SU-16 in a bullpup stock, converted to Grendel or SPC. Leupold 2x7 Compact.

6 lbs, 27" long, perfect thick woods gun.

The bullpup stock is carbon fiber and there are plenty of wraps around the receiver and chamber, possibly some sheet steel or aluminum added to the cheekpiece.

What I want:
HK sear in a burst trigger pack
RDIAS
Vector FA uzi
USGI M1 carbine
M&P 9 with threaded barrel
M&P 15-22 integrally suppressed
45 cal suppressor, then a couple of hosts for it.

More realistically, Ruger American in .22lr with the factory threaded barrel. Need a second bolt action suppressor host.

ARPC subgun match today MP5s came in one two three. #2 was suppressed 40 cal. They shoot real straight.
I knew I should have gone. I have a new (to me) M10 45 that I haven't shot yet.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top