JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I can always find a reason to buy a gun. But sometimes the argument's to my Wife are little, shall we say weak?

Like the time I had a bayonet but no gun for it [really happened]. Or the cheep ammo I bought but needed a gun for [ended up being three].
Then there is the ''It's worth so much more'' argument. And the ''Your dad wanted one of those''.

Sometimes she will make some pointless observation. Like ''Don't you have one of those already''?
''No. No I don't. This new one I want has a longer barrel''. Or, ''This one has a totally different finish''!

And then there is the reason she never seams to really get. ''Yes I have twelve of them! Don't you see I'm collecting''?

I can always find a reason to buy a gun. But sometimes the argument's to my Wife are little, shall we say weak?

Like the time I had a bayonet but no gun for it [really happened]. Or the cheep ammo I bought but needed a gun for [ended up being three].
Then there is the ''It's worth so much more'' argument. And the ''Your dad wanted one of those''.

Sometimes she will make some pointless observation. Like ''Don't you have one of those already''?
''No. No I don't. This new one I want has a longer barrel''. Or, ''This one has a totally different finish''!

And then there is the reason she never seams to really get. ''Yes I have twelve of them! Don't you see I'm collecting''?

Buy nice holsters and look for guns to put in them.;)

Additions to the family......

DSCN0564a.JPG

SEEMS LEGIT :D
My wife used to be that way too,I think she gave up hope of understanding my ways :) LOL

Looks like one of those semi fully automatic rubber band guns with a high capacity clip bullet magazine that can fire off thousands of rounds in just seconds without reloading. Perhaps they should be banned, for the children, of course.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top