JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
[VIDEO] Home Owner Opening Fire on 4 Home Invaders Caught on Camera - The Truth About Guns

A serious video for a serious subject. Share widely. Ask you family and friends if this happened tonight, would you be a defender or a victim? Are you prepared with the right mental attitude and tools and skills to defend, or just be at the mercy of 4 armed thugs who might rape or murder?

Things like this happen so fast, that about the only way to be prepared is to pack around the house, or always have one close by.

If caught in the living room , and able to respond immediately...you'd only be engaging one, possibly two...as the others would be stuck in the threshold stacked up.

Pour the lead into the threshold area while moving right, which would cut off return fire angles from the remaining subjects.

As you and the subjects angles change, so do the vital hit area shrinks from 8-9" wide, down to 3-5" with just a few feet of movement.

The saying of "aim for the center of available mass " is not always the best thing to do. If you have time, and good response accuracy, it is better to still go for the vitals which is not always in the center of available mass.

Practice with 3D targets that have anatomical references, so you can verify if you're getting vital hits. There are some very inexpensive types out there.

Maybe he's not wearing the holster and has to use the other hand to hold on to the holster as he draws the gun?
Exactly. When not wearing the holstered handgun, it is usually placed beside me sitting @ the computer table or reading chair, whatever. At night on the bed side table with flashlight, phone, alarm clock and so on. So yes, I would need to pick up the holster, or at least stabelize it in order to draw the pistol. I'm rethinking this method.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top