JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Interesting. The article says the home owner had a gunshot wound to his right hand. When you watch the video, after the initial shooting there is a short period of calm and then at about the 20 second mark you hear one final shot from the home owner and can see the apparent muzzle flash. I'm wondering if he ND'd into his hand?

The lead bad guy comes in the house looking for someone, not something. Not a robbery, more like a "hit".

And yep I agree the Adrenalin kicked in, hand start shaking and fingers contract - Bang....ND

I'm an Outlaw, I don't need no stinking safe.

Careful! I have it on "good" :rolleyes: authority that what you write here can be used against you in a red flag evaluation!!! :eek:

The lead bad guy comes in the house looking for someone, not something. Not a robbery, more like a "hit".

Quite possibly. I'd not assume a hit, but often these invasions are done where one banger knows about drug stash or money of another banger. No honor.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Remember, as we've been confidently told by dozens of knowledgeable politicians personal defense experts, no one needs more than ten rounds of ammunition in a magazine."

I think the homeowner was lucky to be in the bedroom and not sitting in his armchair because he would then have to engage those multiple attackers that I'm told don't exist, that we don't need to have a plan for, and don't need to train for.

Yes I'm very impressed with the speed this thing went down. That front door offered no resistance. I suspect my apartment front door would react about the same. I also suspect that was not the first door the perp has kicked in. Likely the first time he has been shot at though. He just framed himself so handily in the doorway and almost beat the guys behind him out the door. But yea, the speed. I'm sitting here with my PT 111 beside me, 9mm +P in the chamber, but pistol is in a holster. So that adds another step and takes two hands to get into action.

Ok. I totally misread the thread title. I thought "I gotta see THIS!"

Four-Arms-ben-10-alien-force-11900144-487-500.jpg

I'm sitting here with my PT 111 beside me, 9mm +P in the chamber, but pistol is in a holster. So that adds another step and takes two hands to get into action.
What kind of holster are you using that requires two hands to draw from? What ever it is I recommend twitching or practicing drawing with only one hand, in a time of need you might need to hold someone off with one hand and draw with the other.

What kind of holster are you using that requires two hands to draw from? What ever it is I recommend twitching or practicing drawing with only one hand, in a time of need you might need to hold someone off with one hand and draw with the other.

Maybe he's not wearing the holster and has to use the other hand to hold on to the holster as he draws the gun?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top