JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
OK - so I run up to my local corner store & gas station for a fillup and a couple small things.

I am in the store an and a guy come up to me as asks, ' Do you own that 4Runner out there?' - to which I say yes and whats up.

He says, 'Well I don't know why you parked that way as you are taking up three parking spaces'

OK - I was NOT taking up three parking spaces but was at the end and outside the marked areas - SO I said (laughingly) 'Hey I just got gas and I pulled out of the gas lane and just parked at the end a little crossways and do you want me to go move?

He said no, but continued and said I just couldn't see why you parked that way'

Ok - I kept it light, joked it off, and grabbed what I needed and went up to the counter and being well known at this place the attendant said. 'Man I am glad that didn't turn into something worse'

When I was leaving the guy said, 'Hey man, no issue and have a good evening' and I just left.

Thoughts? Dude with a problem? ( he was relatively clean and not unkempt)

Last Edited:
It pisses me off when parking is tight and some bubblegum hat parks his vehicle preventing a second space from being used Call it a pet peeve.

It pisses me off when parking is tight and some bubblegum hat parks his vehicle preventing a second space from being used Call it a pet peeve.
This is a large parking area and I was outside of the marked areas. He was clearly making an issue of this.

Maybe just pointing out that you cross parked spaces? If nothing is said to anyone, pretty soon people are parking across 3 & 4 spots. I've seen people thinking their cars are "that nice" to warrant taking up 4 parking spots. I'm sure we've all seen it with "fancy" car's & trucks in various parking lots.

After that "altercation", are you gonna continue to cross park spots? :D

Maybe just pointing out that you cross parked spaces?
Ok - one more time - this is about a half acre parking lot and I WAS outside the marked areas off to the side - understand rural parking? I don't know anything about Vancouver but this is NOT some crowded megalopolis and has typically no more than eight or so vehicles at any time.

Heck local contractors park in this place with trailers, 18 wheelers, and RVrs.

He would have really been upset if any of these were there when he decided to complain.

Last Edited:
Chief Warrant Officer...thought you were in his motorpool.

Edit: I have to remind myself that I have no obligation to answer a stranger's question.

Last Edited:
Meh, people are getting testy these days. I'm feeling it. I kind of unloaded on a woman at BiMart last week when she got huffy because the gal wanted to see her BiMart card before she buzzed her in. I said "That's the way it's done. You show your card to get in!" I felt it.

When you don't care to answer some strangers question - do what I do - point to your throat with your index finger and then point down with your thumb.

Works every time.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR