JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Even if you're close, you still have to hit precisely. With his firing one handed and walking backwards with his right arm hindered by his body armor etc. the gun had quite an arc of movement in the whole string of fire.
It's not the number that's important, it's where they/it goes.

Frankly i am not sure a 45 would have been much better !
I once saw a small buck absorb a square hit from a 300 win and run in a huge circle absorbing several more hits from a 270 and a .308 before he finally fell. The buck weighed about 120 lbs. And he kept up with the does he was with for a good 400 yards, before he slowed down !. That deputy has my sympathy, That would be a hard memory to live with. ...tj
PS
And the guy talking is a sick SOB, that's what he likes to see ?

Frankly i am not sure a 45 would have been much better !
I once saw a small buck absorb a square hit from a 300 win and run in a huge circle absorbing several more hits from a 270 and a .308 before he finally fell. The buck weighed about 120 lbs. And he kept up with the does he was with for a good 400 yards, before he slowed down !. That deputy has my sympathy, That would be a hard memory to live with. ...tj
PS
And the guy talking is a sick SOB, that's what he likes to see ?
I can guess why the SOB filming, was liking it. He sounded happy that there was one less person with privilege in the world.

I am not second guessing the officer , i stand buy him, and his actions were justified,
But if he would have planted his rig foot and landed a real good right hand to that crazy MFr's jaw he might have changed the dead guys attitude. But he also might have broke his wrist and been unable to shoot, ..tj

The officer was lucky that at .20seconds in the crazy dude hit him right over the head with a weak stick, and not an oak or hickory. Had the stick been firm hardwood, the cop could easily have been knocked down or out and then beat to death. The fella filming didn't seem like the type to assist an officer. Cop should have taken the shot sooner. Glad it worked out like it did. What was the story with crazy guy? Was this a traffic stop (grey car in background)?

I saw this when I got to work and thought here is another one like I have been talking about. Another drug zombie. It is stuff like this makes me want to invest in a 17 round 10mm :D
It is scary how many of these video's are out there now showing just how hard it can be to drop one of these nut jobs.
As for the LEO, damn. He is lucky the scum did not have a knife. Probably needed to put one in the guys brain:confused:
He was lucky the guy wasn't Michael Brown's size.

Reinforces my opinion pistol rounds suck compared to rifle rounds but the bigger the better for sure. After the first 4-5 shots did not stop the guy I think it would have been prudent to go for a couple shots to the noggin.

What movie is your avatar from STOMPER ?

No idea, and wish I knew. It was a random GIF that made me laugh... so I threw it out there.

It's gotta be something similar to the Trailer Park Boys, though. :D

Reinforces my opinion pistol rounds suck compared to rifle rounds but the bigger the better for sure. After the first 4-5 shots did not stop the guy I think it would have been prudent to go for a couple shots to the noggin.

Handguns shoot holes INTO people.

Rifles shoot holes THROUGH people (and suck out internals).

Shotguns TEAR PIECES from people.

You must decide which one works best for you and your situation.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top