JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I would say the miss use of the word HOARDING needs to be replaced by PREPAREDNESS. Some people were able to see the writing on the wall, an uber liberal in office, an horrific preschool massacre, etc.... Don't be piss that you were slow off the starting block.

Even if the black helicopters were buzzing overhead, Marines holding you down and chipping you on the street corner, the fact remains that most people won't fight.

You didn't fight back when you guns were taken away during Katrina. You didn't fight back when the police entered your homes with out a search warrant in Boston. So why bother hording guns? To make yourself feel better?

At a certain point, you will run out of money, and that $1200 Sig you bought will be mine for $300.

It's just simple math. You can't afford your crap, you have overspent. This is a fad. The sooner you figure it out the better.

Its been almost a month since this post and ive still got my guns and money. Seems like your plan might be flawed. :s0114:

Mags are available AR mags are $13 at CDNN
a Brownells e-mail I just received mentioned an increadable 11 million rounds production of 22LR per day?
"And, the one question that seemed to be on everybody’s mind was, “Where did all the ammo go?” The great ammo buying frenzy shows no signs of stopping yet. It’s even hard on those of us who sell ammo. Demand is so high that every single box that gets produced is snapped up instantly. One of the most frequent ammo questions was “Where’s all the .22?” Interestingly enough, what used to be one of the most common calibers, .22 LR, now seems to be the hardest of all to find. I was told by somebody who knows these things the industry combined daily production of .22 rim fire ammo is 11 Million rounds a day. Has been for years. To us it looks like scarcity/demand buying going on. Instead of buying just the one brick when they do find some, they’re buying 5 or 6 bricks – or as many as they can get. Can’t help themselves – we all do it. Human nature. We’re trying to find some for you – checking out all kinds of possible sources."
So how can there be a shortage?

The credit card is far from being charged up and $3000.00 DPMS ar15 and +1.00 ammo is making people run out and buy more .Just like when the housing market was hot and people would over pay for houses that were not worth the price.

Still waiting on 22LR to come down.

i picked up a mossberg 152 carbine (made about 1955 or so) w/ 3-9X32 scope. i been buying .22LR a box of 50 as i find it. so far 300 rds this way. wal-mart has 2 box of shotgun stuff and now has put knives and fishing reels in the ammo display case here in san diego,ca.

Since I finished my 300 BLK SBR, I no longer needed the full length version that I had been using. So I put it up online and a week later there were no bites. I was finally able to sell it — at $700 below list price. And when I walked into the local Cabela's and saw racks upon racks of AR-15 rifles (pictured above) for sale, I knew why . . .

After the gun control scare earlier this year, demand for AR-15 rifles went through the roof. People were maxing out their credit cards on fears that America's favorite firearm was about to be banned by the powers that be. This cleared the entire available stock of guns, and made manufacturers ramp up to meet demand.

It was good times for manufacturers, but now the AR-15 bubble has burst and things are looking downright depressing for manufacturers.

By now, everyone who "needed" an AR-15 has found one. Even if they emptied their bank accounts to do it, they have their rifle. But with sales slowing down, the price of an AR-15 is cratering. People are no longer willing to buy at the inflated panic-level prices, and dealers are starting to discount the guns in order to clear their shelves.

The good news is that cheap AR-15s are about to flood the market. If you've been waiting for the "right" time to buy a good entry level gun, this is it. Over-active manufacturing combined with people selling off their panic purchases to pay off their credit cards mean that you have the pick of the litter when it comes to guns.

The bad news is that ammunition is still scarce. It's on the shelves, but stores haven't lifted their "one box per person" limit yet. So while you can buy a gun, you still can't feed it. And God help you if you need some .22lr.

I think I am seeing the Gun market starting to soften ...

Starting to see prices reflective of reason and a few good deals now.

I think another couple months and deals will be even better.

Even if the black helicopters were buzzing overhead, Marines holding you down and chipping you on the street corner, the fact remains that most people won't fight.

You didn't fight back when you guns were taken away during Katrina. You didn't fight back when the police entered your homes with out a search warrant in Boston. So why bother hording guns? To make yourself feel better?

At a certain point, you will run out of money, and that $1200 Sig you bought will be mine for $300.

It's just simple math. You can't afford your crap, you have overspent. This is a fad. The sooner you figure it out the better.

Originally Posted by theficklefinger View Post

"Even if the black helicopters were buzzing overhead, Marines holding you down and chipping you on the street corner, the fact remains that most people won't fight.

It's just simple math. You can't afford your crap, you have overspent. This is a fad. The sooner you figure it out the better."

Those with such an infantile, hateful, class driven, voracious, petty, grasping, self-absorbed and self-reverant sense of Gimidat social justice can never find peace on this planet

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top