JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Even if the black helicopters were buzzing overhead, Marines holding you down and chipping you on the street corner, the fact remains that most people won't fight.

You didn't fight back when you guns were taken away during Katrina. You didn't fight back when the police entered your homes with out a search warrant in Boston. So why bother hording guns? To make yourself feel better?

At a certain point, you will run out of money, and that $1200 Sig you bought will be mine for $300.

It's just simple math. You can't afford your crap, you have overspent. This is a fad. The sooner you figure it out the better.

Well, I wasn't in NOLA during hurricane katrina, and I wasn't in Boston most recently.

Not really sure what the point of your post is, are you just bitter that you can't buy a sig for $300 right now?

The 2008 scarcity taught me to prepare for the next one. I am good for about a year. Something tells me this won't be the last. When this one is over, take heed.

Don't get mad at people because of their "entrepreneuring" spirit. Look at the bright side, "there is something to gouge and hoard!" Almost everywhere else in the world do not have what we have.

Even if the black helicopters were buzzing overhead, Marines holding you down and chipping you on the street corner, the fact remains that most people won't fight.

You didn't fight back when you guns were taken away during Katrina. You didn't fight back when the police entered your homes with out a search warrant in Boston. So why bother hording guns? To make yourself feel better?

At a certain point, you will run out of money, and that $1200 Sig you bought will be mine for $300.

It's just simple math. You can't afford your crap, you have overspent. This is a fad. The sooner you figure it out the better.

If hoarding guns is pointless. Why do you need a sig for $300? Sounds like someone is just mad they didnt plan very well while prices were down. If anything in order to keep our gun rights we need more gun owners and supporters. This post is anything but helpful. If you cant afford a gun now learn to enjoy what you have or work more. In the mean time stop being a cry baby bubblegum. Most aren't enjoying these over inflated prices but you don't see us crying.

The assumption that all people who buy guns or ammo are doing so to fight the 'marines' is also flawed. Some do it for the passion for shooting sports, collecting, or FUN, etc. Or better yet, ammo is the best precious metal 'investment' of them all.

While silver and gold is being manipulated down, 22lr is worth 3-4x what it was eight months ago. Now that is what I call good precious metals investing.

I should have stated that if the bankers had the opportunity to control the ammo market via phony 'certificates' like they do with silver/gold you would have empty ammo shelves everywhere, no ammo avail, but the price would be rock bottom.

Supply/demand does not apply in a manipulated, fake market.

I should have stated that if the bankers had the opportunity to control the ammo market via phony 'certificates' like they do with silver/gold you would have empty ammo shelves everywhere, no ammo avail, but the price would be rock bottom.

Supply/demand does not apply in a manipulated, fake market.

There is one huge limitation to this... they can print certificates for the raw materials... lead, copper, zinc, the problem with trying to "control" the ammo market is it's far too distributed. Sure, the big players control 80% of the market producing about 4 billion rounds per year, but the small players who are all over the place still produce an insane amount of ammunition.

If you've ever seen a million rounds of .223, it actually takes up a fairly small amount of space, it's 5 pallets stacked 4ft high, the only downside is each pallet is about 6,000lbs. I know when we did big shipments, while a full high-cube container could technically fit 15m rounds in a truck, but it would never make weight, so we could only stack about 2.5m rounds per truck...

The black helicopters aren't coming yet are they, I'm not quite ready. I still need body armor, night vision, and suppressors.....

Hoarding is a general term for a behavior that leads people or animals to accumulate food or other items during periods of scarcity.

Some of us might have prepared prior to guns and ammo being scarce, which does not fit the definition of hoarding. LOL!

Firearm ownership does not make me feel better but it does help my penis get bigger.

Simple math tells me, I need another job.

Something tells me, you are either new to the game or did not prepare yourself very well.

I've learned that there is no shortage of idiots. It seems waiting for that infinite supply to run out of money is a losing proposition. I prefer to take advantage of the idiots that I can find. If I can't find one, I assume it is me and lay low for a while.

Come on Joe, let the booze go and take a nap. This is no way to behave at your age, let alone for a VP!

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews