JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sad ending for some. In the fire academy we had lectures laid on by Coroners. They gave very explicit descriptions on what happens to dead bodies as they get ... more more dead.

This included the aforementioned sounds and sights including stuff that can happen during transport. I also got more of the same only more in RN school. Real stories of events.

Easy to understand HOW in the past lots of stories got started backed up by actual eye and ear witness accounts of the dying process of people and most animals. FF and RN memories.

Quite possible gurneys with stiffs can come non attached to the clasps and locks inside the meat wagon. Then gravity and inertia takes over and out the back door they fly. Exciting. :)

The guy wasn't fired yet there investigation of the truck doors he's been suspended as of today people where talking bout the dead guy's family and how they felt depends I guess but me and my mom where talking bout it and we both agreed that if it was one of are family members it would be the best thanksgiving dinner conversation ever the next year LOL

The guy wasn't fired yet there investigation of the truck doors he's been suspended as of today people where talking bout the dead guy's family and how they felt depends I guess but me and my mom where talking bout it and we both agreed that if it was one of are family members it would be the best thanksgiving dinner conversation ever the next year LOL

The person in question will not get fired he is a government worker and you know how it goes. No personal accountability at all because it's always a defective something or someone else's fault.o_Oo_Oo_O

The person in question will not get fired he is a government worker and you know how it goes. No personal accountability at all because it's always a defective something or someone else's fault.o_Oo_Oo_O
I saw the picture of the truck it's not a van it's a F 250 with a giant camper shell type thing on it so unless he was looking out the mirror when it happened he wouldn't know like a van you would see or hear the door's fly open I

I wish I had been there if only to watch the gurney roll to a stop
and then run up, spread both arms to the side and yell "Safe!!!!"
That's so funny a few years ago here in Anacortes they had the Salmon Derby and we where driving down the street and a group of guy's ran in front of us lol the last guy almost didn't make it but his buddy was standing on side walk doing the safe sign lol obvious they where drunk but I was LMFAO at the guy saying safe safe safe HEHEH

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews