JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Zach Silk is staying classy, exploiting this tragedy already for political purposes.

Of course, he omits to mention the crazy Navy Yard shooter got a government security clearance in 2011 and passed a gun store background check in Virginia only two days before the shooting, so the background checks required by I594 would have achieved exactly nothing in this scenario.

You're a liar Zach Silk, plain and simple.

Friend --

It's been three days, and I'm still upset.

This just keeps happening. Another senseless gun tragedy. Twelve more people going about their day, serving their country at the Washington Navy Yard then suddenly stolen from their families in an act of senseless violence.

Every time this happens we wonder why -- and the news is filled with the story... then nothing happens. Nothing changes.

No one is any safer today than they were yesterday, or after the last time the news was filled with soul-crushing video and pictures of the victims and their grief-stricken families.

But endorsing I-594 to extend criminal and mental health background checks to all gun purchases in Washington State is one thing we can all do -- today -- to make us safer.

Sign your name endorsing I-594 -- and take a stand to extend background checks to all gun sales.

We'll never be able to completely eliminate gun violence.

But this is one thing we can do -- today -- to make Washington State a safer place for our families.

Integrity is something that just gets in their way.
Zack's words, and that of WAGR is a fine example of this.

Guys, I knew of this Friday when Gottlieb brought it to my attention. he was not amused....

Gun control initiative backers exploit Navy Yard attack

The Seattle-based backers of a 15-page gun control initiative have reached for what Bellevue gun rights advocate Alan Gottlieb yesterday called a new low in exploitation with an appeal using the Navy Yard mass shooting to call for expanded background checks....

<broken link removed>

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top