JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I joined WAC in 2012 and have been to about 10 of the shows so far, but only at the Puyallup Fair...close to home. I'd like to hear from those that attend both shows and whether it would be worth a drive from Tacoma to Monroe to see new sellers and inventory... or if they are pretty much the same either way. Thanks

I used to live in Everett and I have been to both shows, the Puyallup show is usually easily twice the size of the Monroe show and this attracts a larger diversity of table holders, especially the larger ones that don't go to the smaller Monroe shows. Since I lived close by and it was free for WAC members, I often went to the Monroe show anyway - I picked up a few guns there. You never know who will show up for one and not the other, but the Puyallup show was over an hour drive so I didn't go as often as when I lived in Bellevue.

They aren't the same, but I don't think it would be worth it unless you are looking for something very specific. The Monroe show is much, much, smaller.

In my opinion it is quite a bit friendlier due to the smaller size.

monroe show is about 1/2 the size of puyallup. both good and bad.

some vendors only go to the puyallup show, some only go to monroe.

bigger selection of stuff in puyallup, but the wishful thinking pricing is much more prevalent there too. guys selling old rusted out surplus rifles for ridiculous prices. bores and receivers pitted into oblivion.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top