JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The event was sponsored by a racist group who claims rights to the southwestern US. Not a great leap of deduction to assume there would be some unsavory elements there. Profiling has worked very well for El Al and KLM to ensure the security of their flights. I am quite sure the brief one on one interview conducted with each passenger would have detected both the "shoe bomber" and the "underwear bomber", as well as the 9/11 gangs. Those who see this logical security measure conducted by trained professionals as "intrusive" and "unjustified" are clueless idiots.... no matter how many classic cars they own.
I have to agree with this statement
(Those who see this logical security measure conducted by trained professionals as "intrusive" and "unjustified" are clueless idiots)

profiling i like that i guess i would be profiling if a guy came in a bank with a mask on if i thought he was a bank robber its time people just use common sense i get so tired of the stupid people that we the people elect

Profiling was just a nice way for the government to fool the American people into thinking that stereotyping is ok. But, apparently some of you people don't see it that way. Do I think stereotyping is ok? No i dont but all of us do it everyday. I can say maduce is a idiot because he is from central Oregon. Does that mean it's actually true? He might be, but I won't judge him until if/when I meet him.

It's funny that the topic is stereotyping because I see a lot of people that seem close-minded and bias too me.

Anyone actually surprised that something like this happened at a 'low rider car show'? Low riders tend to attract a certain type of people...

Mexican gang members, and morbidly obese white women looking to pop out a couple more welfare crumb crunchers.
Yeah I know its not PC, but from all the interviews and news reports I saw that was pretty much the makeup of the crowd.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top