JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
so flippin frustrating this relentless attack on guns these anti American liberals should go vacation to North Korea and see how folks live with no rights, is that what they want for our grandkids loss
of our freedoms one by one ?
I truly HATE this anti American movement within our Country absolute poison and I also think
the more of the freaks that move here from the south as in Cali, as they vote we will loose more
and yet voter turn out is less then 30 % :(
Remember those scum bags dont miss a vote
:s0137: sorry for venting but it just doesnt stop

I agree with the post the blue states get bluer and the red states get redder,
I too am looking to move this summer who knows perhaps in another decade the country
will split in half it seems there is no middle ground to agree on anymore

I agree with the post the blue states get bluer and the red states get redder,
I too am looking to move this summer who knows perhaps in another decade the country
will split in half it seems there is no middle ground to agree on anymore
Its already split. Has been split for as long as the internet has been around... look up "echo chambers", tumblr censorship, "social justice warfare" and Anon.

Honestly what I think is going to happen in the coming decades is blue states get bluer and red states get redder as sensible people flee the loss of liberty in blue controlled states.
More like with the migration patterns, Blue states will turn Dark Blue, Purple states will turn Blue because of Light Blue refugees wo can't wrap their pea brains around Cause & Effect, the refugees from that will turn some Red states Dark Red and others Pink... Blue Statism is a metastasizing cancer that I'm not sure if it CAN be held back with how it controls the indoctrination system that used to be our schools.

I wonder what it would take to invade Canada and turn them Right? :)

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top