JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dmancornell - what is the solution all I hear you doing is making noise - if you cant even provide a possible solution ( not a perfect solution ) I think you are part of the problem.James Ruby

Dmancornell - what is the solution all I hear you doing is making noise - if you cant even provide a possible solution ( not a perfect solution ) I think you are part of the problem.James Ruby

What is required is not a new solution but by reversing back to this country's roots, by having a government that respects the Constitution.

I like the idea but in reality it wont work without a major destruction of how this country works today. There arent enoug people that wil support this change. The constittion was based a White American land owner and that has changed in the United states unless - renting an apartment counts. There also has been a great population increase in the last two hundred years that effects this process.

We are not anymore going to go back 200 years than we are going to start up slavery or take the vote away from the females again. Dont delude yourself - it aint going to happen. You have a better chance working within our society trying to change laws where we can than by the destruction of this country which is what will happen if we try to go back to the our founding fathers design. If we do try to go back to the consititution and are to be successful it will be a slow progress and require a new mindset that the majority of the populace wont support yet.

James Ruby

I like the idea but in reality it wont work without a major destruction of how this country works today. There arent enoug people that wil support this change. The constittion was based a White American land owner and that has changed in the United states unless - renting an apartment counts. There also has been a great population increase in the last two hundred years that effects this process.

We are not anymore going to go back 200 years than we are going to start up slavery or take the vote away from the females again. Dont delude yourself - it aint going to happen. You have a better chance working within our society trying to change laws where we can than by the destruction of this country which is what will happen if we try to go back to the our founding fathers design. If we do try to go back to the consititution and are to be successful it will be a slow progress and require a new mindset that the majority of the populace wont support yet.

James Ruby

Going back to the Constitutional roots of this country does not mean re-instituting slavery or taking away voters' rights from women. It means observing the parts of the Constitution that promote freedom without repeating past misinterpretations that restrict freedom. In essence, it is restoring economic rights lost in the past 100 years while retaining political rights gained in the past 150 years.

And if people don't support that, f*** them. The way the country works today is a cesspool of corruption, theft and murder, supporting the ruling regime is morally bankrupt and indefensible.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top