JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When obama comes to town it cost the state or city BIG BUCKS. OT for the police, shutting down free ways so you can't get to work,Etc,Etc.

we would be better off if he swould stay in DC.

As Obama is coming for a campain stop, all of the costs should be passed on to his campain.

The easy way to take care of prison overcrowding is to repeal those laws that cause non-violent incarceration, and execute those that have violent convictions. Three strikes (violent felonies) and you are out, should be "you are out...for good"

I am thinking of something like reported in Spokane last night: The police are trying to prove that a particular 21 year old fathered a 15 year old's child (she was fine with having sex with him until she got pregnant)...My solution, don't put the guy in jail, make him marry and support her...with no possibility of divorce.

He's using the office to campaign. Not knocking him for doing it, it's a huge perk of being an incumbent president seeking reelection.

My solution, don't put the guy in jail, make him marry and support her...with no possibility of divorce.

Wouldn't that be a shotgun divorce?

Good, the corporate prison system needs to be slimmed down considerably. The profit incentive for big contractors needs to be removed. Then about 70% of people in jail who never harmed anyone but themselves by smoking a joint can stop being cash cows for these companies.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top