JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
violent crimes are down but rape increased a little, maybe that whole #metoo?

Maybe the surge in CHL acquired and NRA memberships helped lower the violent crime?

Possibly has a something to do with certain communities now finding employment ....
.... and having less free-time for being "disadvantaged" and "oppressed" ??

Fewer "idle hands .... " ?

One of the things I find bizarre about the anti-2A snivelers is about the crime rates. They are way down compared to a few decades ago. This latest release shows, with the exception of a minor uptick in rapes, another drop. The country has plenty of guns, but violent crime rate is nothing like it was years ago.

One of the things I find bizarre about the anti-2A snivelers is about the crime rates. They are way down compared to a few decades ago. This latest release shows, with the exception of a minor uptick in rapes, another drop. The country has plenty of guns, but violent crime rate is nothing like it was years ago.
The biggest contributing factor is that more people are exercising their Second Amendment rights by carrying even carrying daily. An armed society is a polite society...

And we believe this very discredited outfit's output because...?

I don't believe a thing they have to say about anything anymore, used to, no mas....

...and puh-leeze don't suggest it's only corrupt at the top, ppffffttt, yeah sure....tell that to Roger Stone - oh right, those guys were only carrying out orders...

Obviously preliminary data since I'm going to go out on a limb and say Alabama had more than 2 homicides (Table 20). But I did pull this from the data:
1,515 - Murders by knives and cutting objects
672 - Murders by hands
297 - Murders with rifles

Think of it this way, by January 3rd more people were killed in car crashes (approx. 109 per day) than were killed the entire year by rifles.

It's perception. We live in one of the safest and most comfortable societies in all of human history. But you wouldn't know that by the way things get reported:

gunsandmedia.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR