JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Dang.

If "they'd" just practice swift & sure justice on the current criminal element.

Likely a whole chunk of evil folks would be behind bars. Letting normal folks enjoy freedom. Pretty simple.

Nope. They're trying really really hard to keep infringing normal folks enjoyment of life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness.

So what they're saying is they want to ban ownership down to small roll pins? Making roll pin ownership a crime is ridiculous, even for the anti 2A circus

It's almost as if they desire to be the spark for civil unrest...
Me and one of my coworkers were just talking about this. He is ready, at the drop of a hat to drive to Virginia. But we were talking about how they CANNOT expect this to go smoothly. There will be gunfire. There will he lives lost. And there will be chaos. And of course the media will jump on it. "Crazy illegal gun toting rednecks kill however many of our honorable soldiers". It disgusts me. It will all put a bigger drive on gun control...

Let us hope better heads prevail...It's well past time for a Statesman to arise in Virginia.

Class warfare at its finest.

Class.. not economic, political.

They will parole home invaders and chomo's to incarcerate the dangerous blue collar firearms owner that dare to not fall in line.

The fact that the Virginia legislature is increasing funds to ramp up detention facilities in advance of a new series of laws is absolutely chilling. The plan to wrest legally owned firearms from law abiding citizens and detain them as newly anointed criminals is Fascist tyranny. Plain and simple. Non-compliance for these draconian new laws is well documented. But the Virginia twist, of preparing to incarcerate a whole lot of its otherwise law abiding, voting, tax paying American citizens should scare the hell out of people. The media, schools, billionaire commie nut jobs, and members of the conjoined political party, have been very successful in conditioning the sheeple. You know if this works for Virginia, Gov. Kate is going to want to make a run at it also. My God! Advanced preparation of detention camps!!!??? I wonder how many of us they will get to kill. I wonder how many National Guard folks will raise a weapon against their countymen. Have all the state legislators lost their minds entirely? Uphold and defend the Constitution against all enemies both foreign and domestic.....? When Kate tells our National Guard "by any means necessary" start taking it seriously. The global news outlets and New York Times will make the "resistance" look like a small group of disgruntled low iq low value collateral folks that needed to be exterminated anyway. They did it to our indigenous people. I guess it is our turn.

Dang.

If "they'd" just practice swift & sure justice on the current criminal element.

Likely a whole chunk of evil folks would be behind bars. Letting normal folks enjoy freedom. Pretty simple.

Nope. They're trying really really hard to keep infringing normal folks enjoyment of life, liberty & the pursuit of happiness.

That would eliminate their voting pool :s0136:

And now looking like they want $4.8M for an 18-man team to enforce their assault firearms ban:

Folks better get off the fence here and start making their votes/voices count.

Boss

"We need to get as many pro-gun Virginians as possible to attend these meetings and demand to know if the delegates and senators plan to allocate money -- as delineated in budget -- to confiscate common, household firearms from Virginia citizens," VCDL wrote in an email alert.
Exactly! These aren't "assault weapons" you're trying to ban, they're common, household firearms, Governor blackface.

And now looking like they want $4.8M for an 18-man team to enforce their assault firearms ban:

Folks better get off the fence here and start making their votes/voices count.

Boss

18 people to collect guns from everyone? :rolleyes: One guy with a few sandbags and a pile of magazines could cut that number in half. Wonder if the local PD and sheriffs would come in and assist if the gun-ban task force comes under fire, or if they would arrest them for inciting violence or reckless endangerment? Anyone dumb enough to partake in that shenanigan should make sure their life insurance is paid up.

OPEN LETTER TO RALPH NORTHAM: THAT YOU CAN SIGN: NOT THAT IT WILL DO ANY GOOD....NEED TO HAVE SOME PUSHBACK. WE HAVE TO STOP THESE PEOPLE. I STILL BELIEVE THAT VA IS A TEST RUN FOR THE REST OF THE STATES....AND WE ALL KNOW HOW THE QUEEN / GOVERNOR WILL GO FOR THIS LIKE A LITTLE DOG AFTER A JUICY BONE...AS WELL AS ROSENBLUM....

sums image7.jpg

An Open Letter to Governor Ralph Northam

I JOINED THIS. :

Keep VA 2A
Help your county become a 2A sanctuary county.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews