JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
All these gun regulations, when all that is needed is a government range training program for the thugs. Court case loads will drop drastically, and it will give a much needed boost to funeral directors who are suffering in the post-Covid slump.

Ah, buy they'd still want to disarm us anyway.

Good description of everything banned here. Pretty much everything banned (including pistols with threaded barrel) except 22s, revolvers, bolt, lever guns. Give to Goa, SAF and others fighting this now.

Cannot buy, sell, trade, or leave to grandkids.

Last Edited:
The problem is that your rifle is. It is semi auto, accepts a detachable magazine and had a hand guard that protects part of all of the barrel.
Whether it is or not under their current insanity, you can be 100% sure that soon they will go after the next group of guns.

This is massive scale civilian disarmament, plain and simple.

We should all be concerned about it even if we are not in tyrannical WA because "whatsoever you do to the least of my brothers (in arms), that you do unto me".

Good description of everything banned here. Pretty much everything banned (including pistols with threaded barrel) except 22s, revolvers, bolt, lever guns. Give to Goa, SAF and others fighting this now.

Always hilariously tyrant-like when government tries to say you can't bequeath your legally obtained property to your family.

You can... if you skip a generation and leave them directly to a grandchild (which is probably going to be a really good idea), but the point you're making is valid. Leaving your firearms to anyone is a "one off".

Whoever inherits your firearm can't pass it down the line to anyone else. End of the line!

Let's not forget too that even the one time deal of passing along a firearm after your dirt nap is dependent on legally establishing proof of ownership prior to the law enactment. No legally established proof and your inheritors are SOL.

It's a "taking" being passed off as a "grandfather clause". It's legal because "we're not taking it YET"??

It's way past time for one of our sheriff's to grow a spine and bubbleguming arrest Turd Ferguson and Slimeball Inslee. F$CK both of them...with a cactus they can eat a bag of dicks as far as I'm concerned.

Did he say that silencers/ suppressors are also going to be banned?

Did he say that silencers/ suppressors are also going to be banned?
I have only skimmed the bill but from what I see it bans any semi auto pistol or rifle that will accept a suppressor, not the suppressor itself. There maybe no FFLs left to transfer one to you though so maybe a company that delivers to your door would be the way to go right now. I see the mass extinction of ffls in WA as a big problem (I mean primarily from the "kill all ffls" bill, not just due to lack of business due to the other gun laws).

Not exacty. Not if you already own one. You can't buy or use one after the enactment date though.
Does it say you can't buy one? I missed that I guess. Also didn't see where you can't use one. Only the semi auto guns that can use one are banned. But I didn't read it all. Just skimmed portions.

I have only skimmed the bill but from what I see it bans any semi auto pistol or rifle that will accept a suppressor, not the suppressor itself. There maybe no FFLs left to transfer one to you though so maybe a company that delivers to your door would be the way to go right now. I see the mass extinction of ffls in WA as a big problem (I mean primarily from the "kill all ffls" bill, not just due to lack of business due to the other gun laws).
It's covered in the.... "you can't purchase/own anything (post enactment) that can be used to construct or convert a firearm into an assault weapon" thingy....

The whole constructive possession issue.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top