JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Unless I am reading what some posters wrote wrong there will be no need to write Betsy in during the regular election - her name will be on the ballot just like everyone else is, only in the independent category.

What happens in Oregon is directly at the feet of the democrats in this state, they can't avoid blame or responsibility. Democrats have run this state for 32 years, nearly a generation. Enjoy.:)

It's certain that we're fighting an uphill battle but that's no reason to roll over and give up without a voice. It's like anything else, once you've quit, you no longer have a seat at the table. Stay engaged and be a part of something instead of walking away whining.

Johnson was a former Dem, and relatively popular, I think. I'm curious which party she might siphon more votes off of. She's got that Phil Knight money behind her, and Phil tends to lean heavy red, so strategically he may see it as the best way to regain a foothold in Oregon for common sense.

If Kotex gets the Dem nod and wins, she'll remain left of Brown. Keep that in mind.

Christine Drazan is a rino and did nothing for Oregon in the house to stop the insane democrap machine... she may sell well in commie north Oregon but will not carry the state... most likely none of the rest will either, but if she get the nomination the GOP will do worse that if any of the others heads the ticket...

At this point i am still undecided.
All i know is I will not vote for the democraps.
From what i have seen any of the so called republicans/conservatives are mostly RINO's. Anyone in Salem with a R next to their name keeps a squirt bottle of lube handy so it hurts them less when they willingly bend over for the dims.

Betsy seems like a solid choice that is sensible with a broad appeal. I am fearful that she will turn out to keep the status quo. We seem to hear a lot of promises while campaigning that only become fallacies once the candidate reaches office.

I'd say that.......voting for a RINO isn't really accomplishing much of anything.

But then......
If one continues to vote _____D_____. Well, I predict that.......

"THIS FUTURE awaits you".

We-will-be-Keeping.gif

Aloha, Mark

Betsy Johnson is the best chance we have to put a balanced govenor in Salem.

It is an uphill battle, however, there are enough enough disenchanted democrats and non affiliated voters, that if enough Republicans support Johnson there is a legit chance we can make her Governor. I have heard from enough former hardcore democrat family and friends that they intend to vote for betsy johnson because she does not live in Kate Brown's shadow, and that gives me hope we can do this.

Yeah, she makes promises, but what is the alternative? Tina Kotek? I just threw up a little.

Betsy Johnson has been a solid 2A advocate against her parties wishes. Several years ago, she actually called me back after I had left her a voice message asking her for support against one of the many attacks on our rights. She earned my respect that day. I don't typically advocate for independents but am willing to look much closer in this case.

At this point i am still undecided.
All i know is I will not vote for the democraps.
From what i have seen any of the so called republicans/conservatives are mostly RINO's. Anyone in Salem with a R next to their name keeps a squirt bottle of lube handy so it hurts them less when they willingly bend over for the dims.

Betsy seems like a solid choice that is sensible with a broad appeal. I am fearful that she will turn out to keep the status quo. We seem to hear a lot of promises while campaigning that only become fallacies once the candidate reaches office.
We need to vote for the person most likely to win first prize. Not for who we personally "Like". I've been wondering between Drazen and Sizemore in the primary? Somehow I think Drazen is more likable. But then I have a thing for attractive, strong women. Of course, the have to be non-depmocrap.
Betsy Johnson is the best chance we have to put a balanced govenor in Salem.

It is an uphill battle, however, there are enough enough disenchanted democrats and non affiliated voters, that if enough Republicans support Johnson there is a legit chance we can make her Governor. I have heard from enough former hardcore democrat family and friends that they intend to vote for betsy johnson because she does not live in Kate Brown's shadow, and that gives me hope we can do this.

Yeah, she makes promises, but what is the alternative? Tina Kotek? I just threw up a little.
Worst thing EVER would be the brown clone kotec

I hope Republicans don't mess it up again this time. Remember the results of the brown stain/Buhler debacle last time.

We need to vote for the person most likely to win first prize. Not for who we personally "Like". I've been wondering between Drazen and Sizemore in the primary? Somehow I think Drazen is more likable. But then I have a thing for attractive, strong women. Of course, the have to be non-depmocrap.

I hope Republicans don't mess it up again this time. Remember the results of the brown stain/Buhler debacle last time.
Unfortunately, voting party line BECAUSE of party line is a huge reason we're in this mess to begin with. I know one person from each side who openly only votes red or blue because they wear the same jersey without knowing who or what they're voting for.

I will vote for either party that cleans up the elections so the election is fair and honest.

I won't ever vote again until we have honest election.o_O

So tell me that our democratic republic and freedom are dead, without saying so much.

That is what that statement is right there.

I am not, nor have i have been a person that blindly follows what the others are doing.
I have always held you in pretty high regards, my level of respect for you just dropped a few notches.

This whole tow the party line BS has put us square in the place that we find ourselves today.
Frankly neither of the ruling parties deserve my vote in this state. The dims have screwed the pooch and the republicants have bent over every single f**king time when it was imperative that they stand up for liberty, freedom, morals, and ethics.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top