JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Until we get back to day of voting, paper ballots I will have no faith. I also think it would be smart to do mandatory recounts by a third-party.

Let's go back to the horse and buggy while we're at it. ;)

Technology isn't really the problem and if you think so then I've got some stone tools to trade for any firearms in your possession.

Let's go back to the horse and buggy while we're at it. ;)

Technology isn't really the problem and if you think so then I've got some stone tools to trade for any firearms in your possession.
Yeah because technology is totally secure and playing with those machines doesn't affect day of voters (republicans 4 to 1) And they can't Take a 19 inch ballot and blow it up to 20 inches so the machines reject it which means it takes 12 days to count votes which gives the other side time to harvest and cure the votes they need, And none of those box 3 votes will end up in the already counted pile, oh yeah technology gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.

Yeah because technology is totally secure and playing with those machines doesn't affect day of voters (republicans 4 to 1) And they can't Take a 19 inch ballot and blow it up to 20 inches so the machines reject it which means it takes 12 days to count votes which gives the other side time to harvest and cure the votes they need, And none of those box 3 votes will end up in the already counted pile, oh yeah technology gives me a warm and fuzzy feeling.
I'll agree to disagree...a great amount of cash and time has been spent to offer clarity on what occurred and nothing ever came of those efforts. I'm sure more investigations will be launched when congress gets its act together, see what happens. I'll congratulate you your position if they ever piece anything that's worth the paper or PDF(see what I did there) it's written on. Till then, I hope you have a good one

I'll agree to disagree...a great amount of cash and time has been spent to offer clarity on what occurred and nothing ever came of those efforts. I'm sure more investigations will be launched when congress gets its act together, see what happens. I'll congratulate you your position if they ever piece anything that's worth the paper or PDF(see what I did there) it's written on. Till then, I hope you have a good one
Nothing I said is even disputed that is all factual information and happened. The judge set an impossible standard of proving that it was done on purpose and not on accident.

Hummmm..........

BUT, But, but.......

WHY do the "recounts" even differ from the original results?

Rrrrrright....... Which results are we suppose to belive in?

Aloha, Mark

PS...........

1672952472155.png

Hummmm..........

BUT, But, but.......

WHY do the "recounts" even differ from the original results?

Rrrrrright....... Which results are we suppose to belive in?

Aloha, Mark

PS...........

View attachment 1340702
That part is what makes it really hard to have "faith" in the system. How many times does several recounts end with the original loser becoming the winner? When this happens why is it always one party who suddenly wins? Makes it a little hard to not think something is wrong. Boxes of ballots suddenly "found" and such.

I'll agree to disagree...a great amount of cash and time has been spent to offer clarity on what occurred and nothing ever came of those efforts.
A ton of evidence was uncovered, but only a few elections were corrected as a result. A few states have passed laws to make ballot harvesting more difficult. The biggest outcome has probably been the conservative ballot harvesting movement. This may well turn out to be the most effective approach.

A ton of evidence was uncovered, but only a few elections were corrected as a result. A few states have passed laws to make ballot harvesting more difficult. The biggest outcome has probably been the conservative ballot harvesting movement. This may well turn out to be the most effective approach.
YES!! Want this to end? Get the right to be as good or better at it and watch how fast they pass laws to stop it! Was listening to a young guy yesterday on Beck's show saying how he was setting this up in several states. Explaining how to do it legally and I thought it was fantastic. What will be best is when it gets going the legacy media will act like they just found out about it and be screaming for law makers to stop it. :s0140:

YES!! Want this to end? Get the right to be as good or better at it and watch how fast they pass laws to stop it! Was listening to a young guy yesterday on Beck's show saying how he was setting this up in several states. Explaining how to do it legally and I thought it was fantastic. What will be best is when it gets going the legacy media will act like they just found out about it and be screaming for law makers to stop it. :s0140:
That's Scott Pressler. He's on point.

This is an interesting read….
Another claim made by the lawsuit is that an unusually high number of voters — as high as 85 voters — are registered at the same addresses, some of which are abandoned homes which no one lives in, and that many voter registrations are tied to locations that do not exist as residences such as vacant lots, vacant buildings, supermarket parking lots and street corners.
That is the kind of thing that needs to have a bright light shined on it!

I wouldn't call it a ton and whatever was litigated never passed muster through the courts, let alone the supreme court. (Remember, a lot of $$$, effort, as well as brain power was expended) I agree on more votes and that easier access to voting is the way, for everyone that it is legal to do so. This is the greatest country in the world, we can figure this out. My only comment was that blaming technology and going back 2 steps is not the way forward in my mind. Can you guys say red dots on pistols? Sure, if you don't like them or don't trust them then don't use them, but for folks like myself...I happen to think they are the bees knees.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top