JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wouldn't call it a ton and whatever was litigated never passed muster through the courts, let alone the supreme court. (Remember, a lot of $$$, effort, as well as brain power was expended) I agree on more votes and that easier access to voting is the way, for everyone that it is legal to do so. This is the greatest country in the world, we can figure this out. My only comment was that blaming technology and going back 2 steps is not the way forward in my mind. Can you guys say red dots on pistols? Sure, if you don't like them or don't trust them then don't use them, but for folks like myself...I happen to think they are the bees knees.
Yes I love tech advances and the tech can stop a LOT of the garbage. They just have to want to stop it. This from the previous:

Another claim made by the lawsuit is that an unusually high number of voters — as high as 85 voters — are registered at the same addresses, some of which are abandoned homes which no one lives in, and that many voter registrations are tied to locations that do not exist as residences such as vacant lots, vacant buildings, supermarket parking lots and street corners.

If what he is saying is true it would be super simple for the people in charge to see this and stop it. If it is happening now days they would have to know its happening and want to ignore it. shine some light on it and make those in charge answer why they are allowing this? Like the time Wife and I moved into a new home and 1st of the month I get 4 welfare checks in the mail in 4 different names. :mad:
This was decades back but even then I was left wondering how in the hell they could not see this was happening since I VERY much doubt all 4 of those people were admitting they all lived in the same damn house.

I wouldn't call it a ton and whatever was litigated never passed muster through the courts, let alone the supreme court. (Remember, a lot of $$$, effort, as well as brain power was expended) I agree on more votes and that easier access to voting is the way, for everyone that it is legal to do so. This is the greatest country in the world, we can figure this out. My only comment was that blaming technology and going back 2 steps is not the way forward in my mind. Can you guys say red dots on pistols? Sure, if you don't like them or don't trust them then don't use them, but for folks like myself...I happen to think they are the bees knees.
Watch 2000 mules if you're truly interested in whether the elections were fair and secure.

Another claim made by the lawsuit is that an unusually high number of voters — as high as 85 voters — are registered at the same addresses, some of which are abandoned homes which no one lives in, and that many voter registrations are tied to locations that do not exist as residences such as vacant lots, vacant buildings, supermarket parking lots and street corners.
That is the kind of thing that needs to have a bright light shined on it!
I read the article, I have made no representations that fraud does not exist. Fraud does exist and happens on both sides but it is no where close to being able to change the results for most races if not all them. All I see are anecdotes of evidence, pretty much a bunch of mole hills. Yes there sure are moles out there but that doesn't mean the whole country if rife with the pests, or even the state.

Lets say 20,000 votes were stolen ( I doubt it even comes to 1% of that number) in Oregon's election, I dont think that changes the math much for the governor's race, or even measure 114. In my eyes this country is pretty much split down the middle, which is great, the few in the middle make the difference. Make a good argument and convince that minority and u got yourself a win.

Anyways I have to go make dinner, I wish everyone wonderful evening and an awesome weekend. Stay Safe.

I read the article, I have made no representations that fraud does not exist. Fraud does exist and happens on both sides but it is no where close to being able to change the results for most races if not all them. All I see are anecdotes of evidence, pretty much a bunch of mole hills. Yes there sure are moles out there but that doesn't mean the whole country if rife with the pests, or even the state.

Lets say 20,000 votes were stolen ( I doubt it even comes to 1% of that number) in Oregon's election, I dont think that changes the math much for the governor's race, or even measure 114. In my eyes this country is pretty much split down the middle, which is great, the few in the middle make the difference. Make a good argument and convince that minority and u got yourself a win.

Anyways I have to go make dinner, I wish everyone wonderful evening and an awesome weekend. Stay Safe.
I think you are posting to the wrong person here. I have long been VERY big on the problem being people who will either not vote at all, throw their vote away, or actually vote for the people trying to hose them. There are two main "excuses" used by those who try to say voting is a waste of time and we can't win. One is it is all rigged. I have said for a long time there is of course cheating. It is not done on large scale by both sides, one side is famous for doing it. The solutions have never changed. More people who want freedom need to vote well. Then the other is shine a light on the fraud. One problem with the fraud, done VERY well by one side, is it makes the excuse easier. Many just tell themselves we can't win so they will not try and tell anyone who will listen to them not to bother. They become self fulfilling. Don't try and you will lose.

I feel if the Oregon elections board would allow an independent audit, I would accept the results and not be so concerned about possible fraud, but according to that lawsuit they have refused a direct order, from the district attorney to allow an audit, if there's nothing to hide why refuse a direct order from the D.A.? It would be a benefit to show there's no problems

That is the kind of thing that needs to have a bright light shined on it!
Yup. IMHO.....
1673060150607.png

1673059983971.png

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top