JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Vivid Gun Colors:

• Good Idea

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Bad Idea

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Indifferent

Votes: 23 51.1%
  • There is an option to Black or Tan???

Votes: 1 2.2%

• Total voters
I felt the same way as most here until I saw a guy who carried a 9mm in the most garish, multicolored hues imaginable. It was literally cartoonish, with splotches and shapes of bright yellow, blue, and red. I told him that he could leave it out on a table in front of the Rock Bottom Cafe on Morrison by the MAX platform and no one would give it a second look. It's too bright to look like anything but a toy. Sometimes it's easiest to hide in plain sight. But he doesn't have kids, either.

This right here.... you could walk around with an RPG-7 and hardly anyone would notice it if it was painted up in "off" colors... if that were the need, for some reason.

DO NOT put an NRA or OFF sticker on it . . .

Sheldon
Thats actually something to think about.
Just imagine if any of the recent "race shootings" had those on their firearm (somewhere somehow)..
Thats all they'd (anti gunners) need to flame them in the media for months or even perhaps ever.

Though history of course proves otherwise and the NRA and OFF could easily explain that gun control is racist in its own roots.
I still think their words would fall on very very VERY stupid, deaf ears
(low information types, race riot types) and we could lose some of the most important protectors of our rights.

Thats actually something to think about.
Just imagine if any of the recent "race shootings" had those on their firearm (somewhere somehow)..
Thats all they'd (anti gunners) need to flame them in the media for months or even perhaps ever.

Though history of course proves otherwise and the NRA and OFF could easily explain that gun control is racist in its own roots.
I still think their words would fall on very very VERY stupid, deaf ears
(low information types, race riot types) and we could lose some of the most important protectors of our rights.

So how about a "#blacklivesmatter" and "Hillary 2016" sticker? Would that be enough to buy their support? :rolleyes:

Why not use one as a carry gun? concealed is consealed and also it is not a evil black gun that scares the sheeple if someone happens to see it.
I do concur with staying away from the blue and orange but who would get scared of a hello kitty gun?????????????

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews