JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
saw a couple going full kit up .not sure if it helps. We sure are a fat society

...and they're not helping pro-2A...

EE64890F-B613-4721-9DAD-14FC5226112D.jpeg

I am pulling from different sites, and from peers online that are researching. FB, Twatter, and Richmond walkie talkie /CB Dispatch.

It all boils down to: Here in the U.S., Communists and their supporters want to disarm the Capitalists.

The result is self-explanatory...

...and MSM really wants to see rioting and upheaval here in the USA (ALA Hong Kong), but spun to fit there agenda. Then they don't have to travel as far & deal with 8-12 hr time differences for their commercials...

I don't know if YouTube is purposely shutting down live feeds. WSUA9 is still on but I think they are having bandwidth problems with 700 viewers. Zombie farmers channel was going fine until his phone went dead with about 650 viewers. Ruptly spelling? Is still going strong 17k viewers. Could they be just diverting there bandwidth to the larger channels? All seams piece full though. Zombie was pointing out all the rooftop snipers. A lot!

I don't know if YouTube is purposely shutting down live feeds. WSUA9 is still on but I think they are having bandwidth problems with 700 viewers. Zombie farmers channel was going fine until his phone went dead with about 650 viewers. Ruptly spelling? Is still going strong 17k viewers. Could they be just diverting there bandwidth to the larger channels? All seams piece full though. Zombie was pointing out all the rooftop snipers. A lot!
Scroll back to my previous post for LIVE feeds.
I'm not finding anything within the rally itself.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR