JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMG_0822.PNG

found this pic. NOW THAT IS A TURN OUT!!!:)

And, notice how every one followed the Gov'ners Emergency declaration of NO FIREARMS, I sure see a bunch of armed folks around not hurting any one! Way to go Virginia, Show that Gov'ner just how powerful he isn't! This is Proof that the .gov isn't all powerful and that it's We the People who hold the true power, just as our founding fathers intended! THIS IS WHY THE 2ND IS SO IMPORTANT, WE JUST CHECKED THE GOV!

Quite proud of Virginians and those from surrounding states to come en mass to participate. Pictures and videos I saw showed many thousands of people, a lot of them armed, of course. At least a Battalion strong, and probably tens of thousands in waiting who were concerned about potential false flags, electronic surveillance, being photographed and "inventoried," or a trap of sorts (e.g. being boxed in, or planted bombs, etc.). That represents comparable number of armed people than probably all Virginian law enforcement. And it's great to see law enforcement largely supporting the gun owners, with sanctuary counties and even marching and rallying. Saw a full sized guillotine, Alex Jones showed in a armored vehicle, and awesome signage.

A few points that we all know so it's a echo chamber, but bears repeating for anyone who doesn't understand.

* Guns are our God given rights, recognized in the 2A and most state Constitutions. Guns stand between us an tyranny. We can see it playing out across many states in the nation.

* "Gun violence" is a myth created by the anti-gun crowd. It isn't in a top list of deaths, and 10,000 gun-related homicides is both a statistical anomaly in a nation of 320,000,000 people, and generally involves nefarious folks who would find other ways for violence anyway (e.g. the UK has skyrocketed knife related violence after banning guns).

* Banning guns is hypocritical, just like the elite live behind walls. Look at this event as total hypocrisy by the ELECTED officials. Cowering in concrete buildings and behind walls guarded by platoons of men with guns, snipers, and control devices. And they lecture average Americans against guns and walls... total lying hypocrites.

* They same leftist anti-gun anti-wall hypocrites, if allowed unfettered power, would unleash evil on Americans. Today's politics prove that guns ARE needed for the purposes expressly written in the 2A. We routinely see now the leftists total assault on gun rights, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, due process (Kavanaugh, Trump, both accused without evidence and without rights of defense, etc.), and general insanity of changing language, denying biology, unreasonable taxation, destruction of the middle class, and other absurdities. They plainly want total unfettered unchallenged power by threat of force, and they will abuse this power to ruin the average American.

* About a dozen states have leadership engaged in soft-coup of citizens and state and federal government and this has been a slow roll for decades, and it has gained momentum. Probably because they fear losing control because of the unexpected Trump win who threatens their tyranny. Regardless, it's happening at an accelerated and very bold rate. In my view, these leftist leaders are committing forms of treason and/or sedition and I'd like very much they be arrested and prosecuted. This would be in the purview of the Federal authorities and I would be great if Trump would, in fact, order their nationwide arrest, detention, and prosecution for blatant attacks on Federally protected 2A rights. The law would be on our side under Heller and McDonald SCOTUS cases which guarantee the protection of INDIVIDUAL gun rights which are INCORPORATED for the States.

* Hopefully the positive outcome here is a change of course and narrative and Federal and various state actions to repel gun control. Many states have proactively gone to full state or majority counties of gun sanctuary, and some states have taken action to sign laws against federal gun control. I would encourage this spread rapidly in any state that can.

While this was largely a show of force, it will have little effect in stopping the antis in their quest! All this shows is We the People will not sit back from now on! The real fight will be in the courts, where it should be, and hopefully these political operators will take note that we didn't let them bully us into submission, and that for every step toward infringement, they will face Patriots!

The "cage" of unarmed Americans should have been empty. Why would you give up your God given rights to hear what another man has to say?

Well, the spin doctors in the media are trying to turn a massive, peaceful pro-gun-rights rally into something it wasn't. For all the conspiracy theories on both sides, nothing of the sort came to pass. So much of that was discussed here and elsewhere. I hope folks see that much of that is fear mongering, meant to put people on edge. We've seen those things come and go before, yet they keep poking their head up at every event like this.

Instead, we were treated to yet another peaceful rally by the folks that set the bar for peaceful. Even the police didn't have a large presence, and why? Because they knew it wouldn't be necessary.

Let's continue to be the better group. Let's put our best foot forward as they did in Virginia today. Let's prove, without a doubt, that we are the peace and freedom loving Americans. Prove that we stand for the rights of all Americans to be armed and protected. Prove that we can unite together when the cause is just and right.

I've got lots of praise for the organizers of this event and for all those that attended peacefully and orderly to make a big statement not only in Virginia, but around the country as well. A statement that we will not be bullied by a loudmouth minority of those that would rather live under an oppressive government, but that we will fight for those rights, for all Americans.

It may be that the information gathering and Information sharing was responsible for averting a catastrophe. It may be that since so many people knew of the opposition's tactics and plans, that the opposition wasn't able to pull it off. The patriot community was wise to the anti's strategy, and because of this, the anti's couldn't pull it off without being caught red-handed.

The opposition's plans failed because the patriots already knew, so they were able to outmaneuver and quash any inorganic events.

We took all of the surprises out of their surprise party.

Thank God, I like to think that prayer helped.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads