1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $850 in prizes this week -- enter now for your chance to win!
    Dismiss Notice

Video on Pakistani "gun culture"

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by smurf hunter, May 6, 2011.

1. smurf hunter

smurf hunter Auburn, WA Active Member

2. Jamie6.5

Jamie6.5 Western OR Well-Known Member

Now there's a pantload if I ever read one! What a bunch of hogwash.

Personally, if one needs to defend against the taliban or an invading soviet army, then building your own weapons sounds like a good deal to me.
    Please note that up until now, very little has been said about American arms/arms trading, other than when we armed the Mujahedin.

Then there's this:
    Like I said, what a pantload. First they describe how a bunch of villagers are turning out guns locally "by hand" thorugh "hard work" etc,....
    Then it's the NRA's fault? That arms "trade" is somehow contributing? Is this sarcasm?

But they just said they were being built locally!! Forged, machined, assembled. Basically from scratch! Do these idiots not know what that means?

Then that the American coalition to a UN arms trading conference is somehow negligent because they didn't stay and listen to a week's worth of sniveling drivel-heads?
    MTV/Vice TV need to grow up and buy themselves a clue.
    And the folks at "motherboard tv" are obviously no smarter.
  3. olydemon

olydemon Olympia Active Member

t.huynh vancouver, wa Active Member