JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It is really a shame that people are not more proactive to be on the lookout for danger and to defend themselves. As I said before it depends on how you were raised or if you have survived an attack. When I was growing up in the 50-60's in Portland every outside door on the house was always locked no matter if you were inside or outside and if it wasn't you were in trouble.

Honestly I couldn't watch the video not because of the sheer violence.. But because the rage that would build in me. I hope that SOB dies a slow painful death.

But, as a side note: This is why my woman and I are overly paranoid when it comes to locking up and keeping loaded firearms not only hidden in the house but RIGHT next to us.
Although, a part of me doubts my woman's ability to reach the firearm laying close by. Obviously if a man enters another mans home with a female in it he isn't going to be shy about anything.. He could rush her in less than a few seconds, then the firearm could be used against her. Thats always been a worry if mine. As she drinks her wine or gets sleepy she tends to let her proximity of her edc get a little further and further away from her..

I of course sometimes (but not often) find it downstairs with her upstairs.. Granted shes got twice the firepower upstairs.. But still shed be readily arming any would be intruders if she forgot it. Shes still new to the idea of consistent and unyielding carry.. Shes got better about it but it'll still always be a worry of mine.

I like that idea, give her a gun and when they find him have a redo!! HA. I posted a question in the women's forum asking if some of them decided to carry after being victimized. I never carried other than when I was out to go shooting but now that has all changed.

Agreed on the rope and a tree. Why waste taxpayer dollars on putting this guy in prison? It is probable that he actions will only get worse in the future.

Street robberies and you - The Basics - AR15.COM

"No one wakes up in the morning one day and decides to become an armed robber. It is a gradual process that requires some experience and desensitizing. Before a man will pick up a gun and threaten to kill people who have done him no harm in order to get their usually meager possessions he has to get comfortable with some things.

He has to get used to seeing others as objects for him to exploit. He has to accept he may be killed while robbing. He has to accept the felony conviction for Robbery will haunt him all his life. He has to accept he may need to kill a completely innocent person to get away with his crime.

This is a process that starts with stealing candy at the corner store as a child. It progresses through bigger property crimes that may also involve violence. But one day G gets tired of selling his stolen property for nothing and decides it would be better to steal cash. Cut out all that tiresome sales stuff.

Keep in mind many petty thieves, auto burglars, residential and commercial burglars, paper thieves, and hustlers will get to that point and decide not to become armed robbers. Most will. It is a special group of outliers who decide threatening to kill people for a few dollars is the way to go.

Once a man starts armed robbing he has crossed a line most won't. Don't forget that when you are looking these bastards in the eye. Their decision to kill you is already made. Your life means nothing to him. Only his does. His sole motivation for not killing you is he doesn't want a murder case. He has already accepted he may pick one up though."

Peter

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads