JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good news.

BUT, But, but.......it'll take a lot more, before some of the individual states, will recognize the premise. And, LOL......even then, I predict that some will TRY and TRY AGAIN. Because Yeah......it wasn't clear enough (so they claim).....

"........shall not be infringed."

Aloha, Mark

doesnt that make it so "if not fire arms" they can regulate them how they want ????? a correct answer would have been AMERICANS HAVE A RIGHT TO BUILD THEIR OWN FIREARM and we've never had a need to serialize unless you were manufacturing (selling them)

Now if we can just figure out how to beat that through the thick, crap-filled skulls in Olympia and Salem...
I prefer a nice 16oz. Estwing

-
16ox ballpeen.jpg
-

This was a ruling in Texas, so correct me if I am wrong, but this doesn't mean anything to us Oregon folk who just had Madame Kotex give us a year to serialize our spooky blasters or become misdemeanors?

It may lead to another ruling that applies in Supreme Court or perhaps here in Oregon but for now we're still no longer allowed to have "ghost guns", right?

This was a ruling in Texas, so correct me if I am wrong, but this doesn't mean anything to us Oregon folk who just had Madame Kotex give us a year to serialize our spooky blasters or become misdemeanors?

It may lead to another ruling that applies in Supreme Court or perhaps here in Oregon but for now we're still no longer allowed to have "ghost guns", right?
Misdemeanors? I thought it was felony

Good news.

BUT, But, but.......it'll take a lot more, before some of the individual states, will recognize the premise. And, LOL......even then, I predict that some will TRY and TRY AGAIN. Because Yeah......it wasn't clear enough (so they claim).....

"........shall not be infringed."

Aloha, Mark
What "INFRINGED"? WE'RE Talkin Common sense regulations, right?
HAH!
MOTHER can I trust the government? Mother, should I build the wall? Mother do you think they'll try to break my balls?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top