JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:confused: Years ago at a friends bbq where I was acting pit boss, I had a young women come up to me while I was queing and asked what all I was cooking. I told her a bit of everything but I told her if I were her I would hold out for the elk steaks that I was about to put on. Turns out she was a vegan looking for a fight. She got a horrified look on her face and asked if I had killed the elk. I nodded yes and she asked how I could do that and live with myself? I said ' I dunno, maybe the same way you live with wearing birkenstocks made out of cowhide" as I pointed to her footwear. She indignantly said "that's different". To which I replied, " You bet it is different sweetheart, at least I had the balls to harvest this animal myself where you let other people do your dirtywork with no appreciation of how it really had to go down". She stomped of tongue tied. :s0140:And that is how I never got invited back to the liberal college friends bbq moving forward.:D

Regarding vegan manufactured products... I'm just going to leave this here:

Impossible Foods is Full of Poop - CCF Health + Wellness

ccf_fakemeatshareable-768x1024.jpg

Lol, I'm still trying to figure out how the hell vegans received the moral high ground.

I witnessed a similar incident at work a while back. A coworker who raises livestock recently slaughtered a heifer. He offered to give some steaks and ground beef to the company for an bbq event. Some crazy vegan lady got all offended because of it. Thankfully the boss man stepped in and told the lady to STFU and respect the fact that the coworker was trying to be nice by offering to help. Then he asked the crazy vegan if she would be willing to offer anything to the event, when she said no in defiance, he said that was pretty offensive to him. I almost spit my coffee out that morning during the meeting.

What we really need to do is start telling these people off. Their is nothing wrong with eating meats for a protein source. There is nothing wrong with our food systems.

What vegans don't understand is that the delicate nature of our high tech privileged society allows their nonsense. Besides, ever met a true vegan? Probably not, as they usually keep to themselves, don't eat processed "vegan" imitation foods like vegan bacon or vegan hamburger. They eat vegetables and fruit, minimally processed. Fake SJW "vegans" are laughable.

Veganism is truly a first-world problem. People aren't so phuqin' picky elsewhere.

:confused: Years ago at a friends bbq where I was acting pit boss, I had a young women come up to me while I was queing and asked what all I was cooking. I told her a bit of everything but I told her if I were her I would hold out for the elk steaks that I was about to put on. Turns out she was a vegan looking for a fight. She got a horrified look on her face and asked if I had killed the elk. I nodded yes and she asked how I could do that and live with myself? I said ' I dunno, maybe the same way you live with wearing birkenstocks made out of cowhide" as I pointed to her footwear. She indignantly said "that's different". To which I replied, " You bet it is different sweetheart, at least I had the balls to harvest this animal myself where you let other people do your dirtywork with no appreciation of how it really had to go down". She stomped of tongue tied. :s0140:And that is how I never got invited back to the liberal college friends bbq moving forward.:D

:s0090:

I use to have up stairs neighbors the would bemoan my cooking of meat on the grill, not because they were vegans but because during summer there was no way they were keeping their windows and back door closed and the smoke rolled right in there causing massive salivation and envy. :D

Last Edited:
My favorite quote from the article:
"Try being vegan in Texas. My redneck neighbors over the back fence are hunters, and have two smokers in their backyard. The whole neighborhood is smoky for weeks on end, and my dogs smell like bacon whenever they come in from the backyard," a vegan user responded.

Always, "redneck", where's the sensitivity? They may prefer the term "hardworking southern Americans".

This runner should run faster if he is still able to breathe through his nose. Breathe through your mouth and taste it, herbivore! Even pigs like bacon!
:s0073:

My favorite quote from the article:
"Try being vegan in Texas. My redneck neighbors over the back fence are hunters, and have two smokers in their backyard. The whole neighborhood is smoky for weeks on end, and my dogs smell like bacon whenever they come in from the backyard," a vegan user responded.

Feel free to move back to Berkeley.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top